Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 9/18/20

 Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and 205 Live.

-- Main Event:

- Bianca vs. Billie:

I like this start. Splitting the IIconics will hopefully mean they can grow without being able to rely on the other.

Good so far.

I'm impressed with Belair as usual.

- Ali vs. Humberto:

Good story being told in this one. I'm glad there's some personality added to the moves.

This is solid overall.

This is heating up well!

Wow. Nice ending!

-- 205 Live:

- Ariya challenge:

That wasn't bad.

- Another Ariya challenge:

This is a good change to the show's format.

Boom. Effective build.

- A third Ariya challenge:

Basic, but effective.

- Nese vs. Burch:

I like the holds here.

Oh. Interesting use of Ariya.

This is heating up pretty well.

Both men are impressive here.

Nice ending, if obvious.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment