Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 26, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 9/25/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.

- IC Title roundtable:

This has been built well. Finally a gimmick match doesn't feel arbitrary.

This is good.

Hahahahaha Sami asking JEFF if he knows about ladder matches.

I like the dynamic among these tree.

Sami's a lot of fun here.

Good setup to the match.

- AJ vs. Jeff vs. Sami:

Pretty solid so far.

I'm enjoying all of this.

I liked the Tower of Doom spot.

HA. Nice spot with the Forearm.

I loved the ending.

- Post-match:

Nice sell for Clash of Champions.

- HM/Miz/JoMo:

I'm really not feeling the Otis push. 

OK enough. Everyone seems to be spinning their tires.

- Bayley promo:

I like her rise from great heel to superheel.

Very good!

- Gran vs. Shinsuke:

Two more guys I really don't care about as characters.

Pretty solid action.

Pretty good!

- Post-match:

I am all for LHP splitting. Get some fresh names in the mix.

- Samoan video package:

Very cool! Glad they reached out to get Afa here.

That was all good.

- Jey/Roman/Heyman:

I like Jey taking over the interview. He's just a challenger of the month but they're making this mean as much as they can.

Nice to sell Roman's new attitude.

- Corbin/Riddle:

Very different vibe from last week's video with Riddle.

- Corbin vs. Riddle:

Good so far.

I like how physical this is.

I like how these styles go together.

Not bad at all!

- Post-match:

Blah. This felt like filler.

- Alexa promo:

HAHAAHA I liked that.

- Alexa vs. Lacey:

Fun so far.

Really weird involvement of The Fiend while Bray is doing something very different in the Fun House, but I guess that sells them being different entities.

Wow. Interesting ending.

- Post-match:

That worked well.

I really liked the Alexa/Roman thing.

- Heyman/Roman/Jey:

Roman GOING IN on Jey here.

I like this side of Reigns.

AHHHHH I love how Roman suckered him in.

Roman the family man is a great change.

Very good.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment