Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 9/4/20

 Read on for my take on last night's Smackdown.

- Roman/Heyman:

I love Heyman's viewpoint here.

RIGHT? Glad to have an honorable champion in THE BIG DOG.

Ha. I like Smackdown topping Raw's triple threat.

Wow. Odd to throw the contenders under a bus like that.

Very, very cool.

- Roman/Jey:

This is logical. I like it.

- HM vs. Miz/JoMo:

Fun work early.

I like how everyone is working together here.

This is nice.

Good win.

- Post-match:

Fine to see them do something with the briefcase.

- Big E/Sheamus:

Hahaha wow. Poor Big E can't get anything going.

That was badass!!!!

- Sheamus interview:

Wow yeah can't help but draw comparisons here to other things happening in the world as far as the obviously bogus self-defense claim.

I do like Sheamus as a heel here.

- Sasha/Bayley interview:

WOW these interviewers are really rude these days.

- Pearce/Heyman:

I'm really liking Pearce. 

- Cesaro/Shinsuke:

I like this actually. It came across as more than a throwaway use of the champs.

- Sasha/Bayley vs. Shayna/Nia:

Cool start.

Shayna has been underfeatured for SO long with these skills.

Sasha doing quite well here.

This is NICE.

I like how everyone has their partner's back.

OUCH that missed knee strike.

I'm loving the false finishes.

Good win!

- Post-match:

HAHAHA VINTAGE heel move.

I'm liking heel Bayley quite a bit.

Bayley's destroying her.

WHOOAAAAAA

- Sami/Jeff/AJ:

It was good to have a break from this side of Sami, but it's fun to see him again.

I love Zayn's entitlement here.

Wow just have everyone claim to be champion.

I'm liking this three-way feud.

Good work!

- Roman/Jey:

I really like this side of Reigns.

- Corbin/Riddle/Sheamus/Jey:

Now this is cool. 

Good work!

- Fun House:

I can buy that Bray is so twisted the title doesn't really mean that much to him.

- Alexa/Cross:

I am completely ready for Bliss to join the Fun House. I think it can work.

- Riddle vs. Sheamus vs. Corbin vs. Jey:
Good energy here.

I like how this is all coming together.

I'm impressed with Riddle here.

Jey could have a big moment here.

NICE spot with Jey bring thrown into the stands.

That was cool.

- Post-match:

This is a nice way to continue to build Reigns.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment