Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 9/4/20

 Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and 205 Live.

-- Main Event:

- Humberto vs. Akira:

Again feels like this and 205 Live are the same show.

Pretty solid so far.

Nice back and forth.

Humberto should go for the 24/7 Title after this win!

- Ricochet vs. Ali:

This is nice so far.

I'm glad to see Ali back.

Both men are very impressive as expected.

That was fun!

-- 205 Live:

- Ariya vs. Miles:

Good physicality here.

I like this back and forth.

Not bad at all!

- Post-match:

I like it!!

- Mansoor vs. Colby:

Not bad at all.

I liked that! Mansoor's putting work in.

- Vic segments:

This is.... interesting. 

- One Two vs. Ever-Rise:

Solid beginning.

I like this being physical instead of flashy. Certainly there's room for both on this show.

Very good teamwork.

This is quite good. I like that it's getting time to build.

Legado making enemies on multiple nights!

- Post-match:

That was pretty cool. Legado has potential.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment