Total Pageviews

Monday, September 21, 2020

WWE content updates, big WWE survey, another NXT gauntlet match, Grindhouse match announced, and Questions on Dynamite beating NXT, moving NXT, enjoying the Wednesday Night War, ROH's reboot, and favorite wrestling show

WWE Timeline on Wednesday will feature Triple H vs. Seth Rollins. I really enjoyed that feud. I'd like to see more in that vein.

Kurt Angle will be on "Broken Skull Sessions" Sunday. More like Broken Freakin' Neck.

WWE issued a survey gauging the following:

- Favorite superstars in a select list

- Whether fans want to see more, less, or the same of each talent on that list

- Rating the "favorites" on a variety of qualities

- How much fans would pay to meet the listed superstars

- WWE TV programs watched 

- How fans watch Raw, Smackdown, and NXT

- If the survey recipient is a WWE Network subscriber

NXT's gauntlet match has added Timothy Thatcher. I'd LOVE to see him in a title picture.

Grindhouse has announced Fred Yehi vs. Anthony Henry. This would confirm Yehi does not have an exclusive deal with ROH. Not that it was believed that he did.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. AEW is a fresh company in a larger environment where it seems like more things can happen in a given week. Having Chris Jericho, Jon Moxley, and other former champions from other promotions helps, too, I'm sure. 

2. I would assume that would ultimately be USA's call. They've seen the same numbers we have. 

3. As someone following the business, it makes things interesting in a sense. As a fan? No. I'd rather them be able to shine separately. 

4. It was definitely a nice change! They needed a fresh direction, and this is a good step toward that. 

5. It's a tough call, honestly. I think Raw and AEW shine in different ways. Both have some things and people I look forward to, though I think AEW might have more names that make me want to tune out. That said, when they're good, they're really good, whereas a lot of WWE content feels like it's filling time.  

More wrestling content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment