Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 9/11/20

 Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and 205 Live.

-- Main Event:

- Ali vs. Akira:

Well, this is... unique.

Solid once they got some of the silliness out of the way.

I liked that ending!

- Humberto vs. Moss:

Riddick is growing on me.

I like the contrast in this one.

Pretty good ending stretch.

-- 205 Live:

- Kendrick vs. Adonis:

I swear this Ashante guy has been on this show before...

This is smooth.

I like the story being told here.

AHHHHH I liked that ending. Very well done match for the newcomer.

- Post-match:

I was expecting a turn, honestly.

- Ever-Rise squash:

Solid work here.

I liked that!

- One Two vs. Raul/Wilde:

I love the matwork here.

These sides really work together well.

They're telling a really good story here.

This is nice all around.

Good ending!!

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment