Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 9/18/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.

- Dirt Sheet:

This segment can be fun.

I love Miz's perception of events.

Good to see HM motivated. No silliness on this episode.

Very good!

Not sure why Otis needed to take his clothes off but OK.

- JoMo/Miz interview:

Intrigue!

- LHP:

OK enough. I'm all for them being rebooted.

- Cesaro/Shinsuke:
Pretty bland honestly. 

- Gran vs. Cesaro:
I like LHP not just suddenly breaking up or whatever, although I can't say I'd care much if they did. 

Solid wrestling.

That was a good ending!

- Jey interview:

This has been built well.

- Know Your Bro:

Yeah this is something that belongs on a YouTube series rather than Smackdown.

- Moment of Bliss:

They've done a really good job of slowly turning Alexa.

That was pretty good hype for the title match.

Good use of Lacey!

- Lacey vs. Cross:

This show has had a good flow.

Good so far.

Interesting use of hand sanitizer here.

I liked that ending!

- Post-match:

I enjoy Alexa's character changes. 

- Samoan video:

I like the history lesson for those who don't know of it.

Wow. A little surprised to hear them mention Umaga.

Very, very good.

- Sasha/Bayley:

This is good. They're telling a compelling story.

AHHHHHHH THAT WAS GREAT. Bayley's just outright evil.

- AJ vs. Sami:

I've really missed Zayn in the ring.

Good so far.

They work together well.

I like this back and forth.

HAHAHA good ending. I like the heel vs. heel dynamic.

- Post-match:

This has been built well.

Wow, Jeff's motivated!

I like that a lot.

- HM promo:

Oh. Great. I'm ready for this to wrap up.

- Sheamus/Corbin/Big E:

WOW. Big E's fired up!

- Roman promo:

OK Roman not letting Heyman speak was hilarious.

Very good!

- Roman/Jey vs. Sheamus/Corbin:

Good chaos here.

Very glad this is a fight rather than a flashy match.

This is nice!

Wow it's really spilling out.

That was a lot of fun!

- Post-match:

Cool stuff. I like how this is being built.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment