Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 9/11/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.

- Reigns/Heyman/Jey/Corbin/Sheamus:

I LOVE this new pairing.

I really love Heyman setting Jey up to be THE BIG DOG's victim.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Roman's going to beat them like when they were kids.

I love heels getting upset at things they do thesmelves.

Interesting ending.

- Zayn backstage:

I would ask if he's part of RETRIBUTION, but apparently they're Raw-only now.

- AJ vs. Jeff:

Sami's perfect for the crusader role.

Haha good move from AJ. I like the three-way of this feud.

Jeff still going for broke after Matt's accident.

Adam Pearce is very trusting, huh?

- Post-match:

This is good.

Oh wow. Yeah might as well have both Hardys in "should they be allowed to continue" angles.

- AJ interview:

That was good.

- Champions' Lounge:

I like this.

That was fun.

- Kalisto promo:

Short but effective. Nice.

- Jeff/Sami:

This might have been one segment too many for this feud on one episode. At least save it for later in the show.

- Cesaro/Shinsuke vs. Kalisto/Gran:

Good action. I loved the Profits' appearance.

- Bayley/Cross:

I LOVE this side of her.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS GREAT.

BASED moment. She's turning from heel to uber heel.

I liked her attack of Cross.

Hahaha wow they let a wrestler continue just because the wrestler said they feel OK? What kind of company does that?

- Cross vs. Bliss vs. Tamina vs. Lacey:

This is pretty solid.

I like how they all work together.

Good spot on the outside with Cross and Bliss.

Wow Alexa's out of it, huh?

Lacey vs. Tamina feels fresh.

WOW SUPERNIKKI IS BEING SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS THIS IS RIDICULOUS

That was pretty good.

- Otis vs. JoMo:

I'm ready for something new from everyone here.

Meh.

- Post-match:

Ugggh. I'm not liking this direction at all. 

- Fun House:

I swear I can only imagine the pitches for these segments.

I love how meta this segment is.

MY GOD THAT THING IS HORRIFYING.

- Sheamus/Corbin vs. Roman/Jey:

Solid so far.

HAHAHA I guess it's going to be a thing where Roman shows up when he feels like it.

HAHAHHAAHAHAH that was great!

- Post-match:

More characters need this kind of love and change. If only there was someone who specialized at that kind of thing under contract.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment