Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

NXT Reax - 9/8/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.

- Cole vs. Balor:

The scariest thing is I can completely believe this going the whole show and leading to a two out of three hours match. 

I like this start. Both men know the other is capable of changing things in a flash.

I like how they work together.

Solid work from both men.

I'm enjoying the counters. 

Imagine the referee actually counting one man out after that big Iron Man last week.

This is great, as expected.

I'm loving the counters and selling.

VERY cool Figure 4 spot.

I loved the Panama Sunrise to the reverse 1916 sequence.

NICE. I liked that ending.

- Rhea promo:

Good stuff.

- Finn/Cole:

I liked that! Ready for Cole to be a face now.

- Stone/Shotzi/Aliyah/Io:

Haha I liked Io's involvement.

Wow poor Aliyah!

That was pretty cool.

Uh oh. Tension here.

That was good.

- Garganos/Tegan:

Johnny as a heel is interesting, for sure.

- Thatcher promo:

I love this man and his lessons.

VERY good. He's convincing in his role.

- Dream vs. Adonis:

I can see some comparisons here.

Fine by me.

- Post-match:

I'm not sure if KUSHIDA's current role is better or worse than being on 205 Live.

I like this side of KUSHIDA!

Good stuff to keep things going.

- Breezango/Imperium:

Enjoyable enough.

- More Garganos/Nox:

I really like the needling from the heels here.

- Reed vs. Theory:

I like how this is set up.

Both men showing potential.

Good work between these two.

Simple, but effective.

Nice ending!

- Cole interview:

I expected someone to interrupt. I'm curious what his next feud will be.

- Mercedes promo:

Very cool.

- Dain vs. Strong:

I'm glad Strong has gotten away from being afraid of Lumis.

Pretty solid stuff.

These two work together well.

Fine story. Strong is always fluid.

- Post-match:

A little surprised to see Drake here.

Drake and Dain make an interesting theoretical duo.

- Garganos/Nox:

This was done well.

Goofy - I kind of want to see a Good Housekeeping match come from it.

- Priest interview:

That was nice!

- Mercedes vs. Rhea:

I love this being more than a cage match.

Pretty badass start. I don't expect any moonsaults here.

I pretty much always like rugged physicality.

Good work here.

Very cool German spot.

Wow Rhea trying to pull a Sammy Guevara with that chair.

This is fun all around. 

Haha Stone's been a lot of fun other than the throwing up thing.

This is GOOD.

Very nice ending! Great work.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment