Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Raw Reax - 8/31/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

- Orton/Keith/Dolph:

I like Orton's viewpoint. Interesting that he's skipping over Payback, but I bet that's intentional on his character's part.

I like him blatantly saying he deserves the title shot. I mean, with his accomplishments, you cna make that argument!

AHHH I liked the idea of an injured club.

I like Keith's character and how he carries himself.

I REALLY like Keith being treated as a top name. No long process of paying dues in the midcard. 

AHHHHHHHHH I like how they got to that match. Heck, Dolph NEEDS a sneak attack to be a threat.

- Keith vs. Dolph:

Ziggler is perfect for selling for Keith.

I love this work.

WWE could use more fresh combinations of wrestlers. Badly.

VERY impressive. Ziggler's going all out to put him over. I love to see it.

Hell of a showcase.

- Nia/Shayna/Asuka:

I love this bickering. Great contrast with Sasha and Bayley.

Asuka's a fighting champion to work with those two.

- Pearce/security:

Wow Pearce gets to be on both brands! He's been great.

- Asuka/Mickie/Natalya/Lana:

Fun promo from Asuka.

What? Really? Mickie hasn't won a match in eighteen months.

OK interruption. The Lana/Natalya pairing continues to feel random.

NOW HOLD UP JUST A MINUTE NOW PLAYAS

- Cedrick/Raiders/Demi/Garza:

Really, really weird to see Demi so much. 

- Mickie vs. Lana:

Well there's her win!

- IIconics promo:

Oh I am ALL for them disbanding. 

Hell, fire one or both if you want.

- Orton vs. Owens:

I like this move!

That was cool as hell. Vintage heel moment.

- Mysterios interview:

Wow right after signing a new deal. VINTAGE Rey.

Fine by me.

- VIP Lounge:

I love this group.

Nice build for Raw Underground.

I like it! 

- Business vs. Raiders/Cedric:

I'm liking the teamwork from both sides here.

Everyone's doing good work in this one.

I like MVP's gritty style in this one. 

That was nice!! Good ending.

- Titus backstage:

Surprised to see him in Raw Underground, but that's kind of the point, right?

- IIconics vs. Liv/Ruby:

Not bad so far.

Fittingly unmemorable final match for the Aussies.

- Seth/Murphy/Dominik:

I LOVE THIS. He'll turn on anyone.

Damn. Poor Murphy. I wonder if he's about to be drafted to NXT.

- Seth vs. Dominik:

Dominik's getting a lot of match time already!

I'm impressed with Dominik as a worker.

This is quite good.

Nice work all over.

- Post-match:

Good stuff.

- Raw Underground:

I continue to enjoy this. It's different, and on a three hour show you need that.

- Profits promo:

Eh. OK enough.

- 24/7:

Hahahaha.

Fun. 

- Profits vs. Andrade/Angel:

Thunderdome Tornado Tag match.

You'd think a good partner would break up a double superplex instead of adding to it.

Pretty good.

Hahahaha Angel and Demi getting out of there.

OK enough to remind us Retribution exists.

I'm wondering if Pearce is actually leading the group?

- Raw Underground:

So can they still be a team in Raw Underground?

NICE. Give Billie's spot to someone else.

- Crews/Ricochet/Cedric:

That was quite solid.

- Raw Underground:

I LOVE IT. Very little pageantry. 

Glad this concept hasn't been dropped yet.

- Angel/Demi/Retribution:

Ha. I like Garza as a character.

- Orton vs. Seth vs. Keith:

Good story between Orton and Seth.

Pretty good work early.

These three play off each other well.

Orton and Seth facing off is good since normally two heels wouldn't.

Good work all around! Everyone looked good.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment