Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Raw Reax - 9/14/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

- Drew/Pearce/Keith:

I am all for this being a knock down, drag out feud instead of just being about "being the better wrestler who wants to win the title."

So wait are we supposed to cheer him for defying WWE doctors? That feels like a reckless standard.

I'm good with an Ambulance match. Much better than a stretcher match, which is kind of a silly visual.

Now that's a very interesting twist!

I'm begging for Pearce to turn heel and lead RETRIBUTION.

Very good stuff between Drew and Keith.

- Cesaro promo:

Not bad.

- Profits vs. Cesaro/Shinsuke:

Very good start.

Now that was a heck of a way to begin the show's matches.

Both sides are ready to shine.

I'm enjoying how this is working together. They're motivated.

This is quite solid.

Good match! I liked that ending.

- Garza/Lana/Andrade/Vega:

I like seeing Angel and Lana together. There's usually a feeling that certain wrestlers only hang out with certain other wrestlers they're in an angle with.

Hmm maybe one of these men will team with Kalisto after the draft?

- Business/Ricochet/Crews:

MVP is the man. I like this a lot.

I love this side of Cedric. It's been needed.

This is a good feud.

Pretty solid, but of course they're outnumbered.

- Cedric vs. Ricochet:

Very cool moonsault, but that killed the notion of this being a grudge match.

Good so far.

Very impressive athleticism from Ricochet.

Good ending!

- Post-match:

I like this approach. There are a lot of people there who should be pretty upset they're still on the C Show.

- Mickie interview:

That was good! She's a pretty compelling character.

- Pearce/Business:

I mean, seriously. They've got to have an insider letting them in the building.

Intriguing step.

- Asuka vs. Mickie:

Good story early.

It's good seeing Mickie in the ring some more.

Mostly solid work here.

Good back and forth.

Well that was weird. I guess the referee's in RETRIBUTION?

- Post-match:

Kind of a random feud but I guess everyone else is busy.

Yeah, Asuka will flatten Vega.

- Keith interview:

Very good intrigue.

- Lashley vs. Erik:

Cool win for the U.S. Champion.

- Owens interview:

That Hot Topic line got me.

That was pretty good!

- Braun backstage:

Now THAT'S a good crossover.

- Seth/Murphy:

I love this dynamic.

Wow Buddy is taking quite a bit of abuse.

Murphy face turn when??

- Truth/Liv:

OK. 

- Mysterios:

More good stuff.

- Cage match:

Oh I like this already.

This is fun!

I'm liking the kendo sticks.

Good story here.

WOW Rey breaking the rules and helping his son!

That super Falcon Arrow was NICE.

I really liked that ending. Dominik's in there with a WrestleMania headliner.

- Post-match:

That was good!!

Seth is a great heel.

- Raw Underground:

GODDAMN PAL ABOUT TIME WE HAD SOME MASTODONS ON RAW AGAIN.

- Drew/Keith:

I like this rivalry.

That was very well done!

I would have popped if they accidentally ended up in Raw Underground when fighting backstage.

- Raw Underground:

This is fun!

- Owens vs. Black:

This is pretty good.

Wow. So much for Aleister's momentum as a heel. Good match, though.

- Pearce/Keith/Drew:

That was good.

- Ruby/Liv:

Blehhhhh. I don't see this as a long-term thing, and it shouldn't be.

- Ruby/Liv vs. Natalya/Lana:

This was there. Glad it wasn't long.

- Post-match:

Wow Lana might want to see if Miro needs a date for the AEW wedding.

- Raw Underground:

I am all for that battle, though it's going to be tough to do it without hurting the guy who just lost the Universal Title.

- Drew vs. Keith:
This is a cool combination.

This is pretty solid.

I liked that ending to protect both.

- Post-match:

This is pretty cool!

Very fun ending to the show.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment