Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 10/14/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's episode of Dynamite.

- FTR vs. Friends:

VINTAGE tag team wrestling.

I like how these teams work together.

This is pretty fun.

This is enjoyable all around. Very glad to see FTR featured.

Well that was an interesting use of Kip and Ford.

Odd way to end things, but the action was fun.

- Post-match:

Enjoyable overall.

- Miro/Kip vs. Maluta/Johnson:

That was fun!

- Post-match:

Pretty funny.

- Archer/Mox:

I'm excited for this one.

- MJF/Jericho:

It wouldn't be an anniversary show without Cody's Friend MJF being pushed.

The worst of AEW together in one segment. Though strangely even that's more compelling than the samey droll that is NXT.

Mehhhhhhhh.

- Britt/Reba/Schiavone:

This act has gone too long.

- Cody vs. OC:

Haha. I like their characters coming together.

This is enjoyable.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA that Cassidy/Dark Order spot.

I'm enjoying this.

I'm glad we got a break from Cody so I can enjoy this again. Can you imagine a month without Johnny Gargano and Undisputed Era?

I'm liking this a lot.

That was very good!

- More Mox/Archer:

This has been put together well.

- Matt/Sammy:

BLAHHHHHHHH. I got bored with Matt Hardy at least two companies ago.

- Tag team stuff:

I like this idea. Fair way to build a title match.

I like this side of the Bucks, somewhat surprisingly. 

- Shida vs. Swole:

This is good so afar.

Swole putting up a good fight.

Good match!

- Archer entrance:

I love this, as silly as it is.

- Mox vs. Archer:

I LOVE someone trying to win immediately.

Oh this is fun.

This is very good! I'm glad to see Archer get pushed again.

Enjoyable match to have Archer as a threat.

This is cool as hell.

This is a FIGHT. I love it.

Very, very good match.

I'm loving this.

That was a great match. Worth checking out.

- Post-match:

Oh I like this, too.

BASED. Holy shit I like Eddie a lot.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment