Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 10, 2020

WWE Draft 2020 Reax

 Read on for my thoughts on this year's draft.

- Smackdown Round 1 Picks:

Smackdown picking Rollins is definitely a big change of things. Roman and Seth on the same show is pretty intriguing.

- Smackdown Round 2 Picks:

Ha! AJ Styles again getting away from Heyman.

I hope we see Naomi get something going on Raw. She's really been underutilized.

I'm all for Bianca getting to shine on Smackdown.

- Smackdown Round 3 picks:

I was actually hoping for something new for the Mysterios instead of just shifting nights with the angle. Does Aaliyah come with them???

I was really hoping they'd split Miz and Morrison. Maybe they'll get something fresh to do at least.

- Smackdown Round 4 picks:

I was expecting Big E to switch shows instead of those two, but it is good to see fresh moves.

- Talking Smack picks:

I was ready for something new and fresh for Murphy, but it looks like he's going to be working with Seth and the Mysterios for a good while.

I don't expect big things for Tucker as a singles star. He could easily end up traded back.

- Raw Round 1 picks:

I really can't say I expected The Fiend to switch shows. I hope there's a good reason for that.

Ha. Well so much for one show having two sets of tag champions. That could have been intriguing.

- Raw Round 2 picks:

Damn. Raw's cleaning house.

Surprised to see those Smackdown names move to Raw. Each show will definitely have some fresh ingredients.

- Raw Round 3 picks:

I mean after Raw signed them to contracts, of course they're getting signed.

- Raw Round 4 picks:

Sheamus right back to feuding with Riddle and Jeff Hardy on Raw.

- Raw Round 5 picks:

Oh great more Alexa vs. Nikki.

HAHAHAHAAHA RIGHT BACK TO SMACKDOWN FOR ROODE AND DOLPH

I mean I didn't expect Smackdown Underground.

- Raw Round 6 picks:

Blahhhhh. It says a lot Aleister is this low on the list.

- Raw Talk picks:

Natalya, Ruby, and Liv moving is interesting in a sense. They could use a fresh start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment