Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Victory Road Reax

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Plus special event.

- Dez/Wentz vs. 3XL:

Big man vs. little man team match. 

Fine so far.

I like the teamwork from both sides.

Good win!

- Dreamer vs. Myers:

Somewhat surprisingly, this is their first ever one-on-one match. They did team together in 2005 on a show in New York, so that shows you how long both men have been wrestling.

I like the mat work to start.

Basic story to this one, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Now things are heating up a little more.

Not bad at all!

- Raju vs. Mack:

Raju's got his work cut out for him beating Willie.

I like this so far.

This is pretty solid.

Wow. Can't say I expected that ending.

- Tenille vs. Grace:

I like the physicality from Grace.

This is growing on me.

They're working together well here.

That was pretty fun overall.

- Rhino/Heath vs. Scum:

Fine tag work in the early going.

Nothing extraordinary, but fun for what it is.

I enjoy the Rhino/Heath dynamic.

- Moose vs. Trey:

I like the contrast in this one.

Moose putting a hurting on Trey.

Good to see that third dive fail.

Wow. Moose is being embarrassed by EC3!

- Post-match:

Mostly good to build to BFG.

- Ace vs. Karl vs. Alex vs. Josh:

Pretty good so far.

There's good chemistry here.

I liked the single leg spot.

This is solid. 

Good spot with everyone getting involved.

That was a good ending!

- Deonna vs. Susie:

I like the champion's vicious side.

Mostly good work here.

There's a good story to this one.

NICE. I liked that ending.

- Post-match:

That was badass!!!!

- EY vs. Eddie:

Very good start. This should be a fight.

Oh I like this a lot.

This is a battle, as expected.

I like this story a lot.

I'm really enjoying this.

This feels big. I like it.

Both men look great here.

That was really good!

- Post-match:

Good setup for BFG.

No comments:

Post a Comment