Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 10/23/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown.

- KO Show:

I like this flashback to their feud.

I like this idea of building the future.

Hmmmmm..... a weekly title defense is, theoretically, an intriguing idea.

Hahahahaah I like the talk of a tag team.

And then Dolph comes out to ruin things.

OK the acknowledgment he's not a fresh or young talent popped me.

Good segment to build the tag division.

NIIIIIICE.

- Profits/Bryan/Owens vs. Ziggler/Roode/Shinsuke/Cesaro:

Pretty solid so far.

Cool to see Bryan wrestle again.

Cesaro vs. Bryan is pretty nice.

Good work from everyone.

Fun work here.

Good win!

- Law & Otis:

AHHHHHHHHHH these cameos!

This is something alright.

- Bryan/Sami:

That was nice. We'll see if Bryan wrestles again after this.

- Bianca vs. Vega:

This is fresh!

I like Zelina having an opportunity to do something more.

Pretty solid.

- Shorty interview:

Yeah move him to NXT.

- Shorty vs. Lars:

That was pretty fun. Good showcase for Lars.

- Post-match:

Wow Austin AND Shorty quitting this week. Maybe they're about to have a loser stays in WWE match.

- Seth interview:

He continues to be really enjoyable.

- Shorty/Pearce:

Yeah we'll see how long this lasts. 

- Bayley/Banks:

Ha. I like her wanting to move on from Sasha.

Now that was cool. This should be a hell of a match.

- Law & Otis, continued:

They definitely put a lot into this.

This is an interesting direction, for sure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH good swerve.

- Seth vs. Murphy:

I like the story between these two.

Pretty good work here.

I like how this is playing out.

Very good psychology in this one.

- Post-match:

Damn Rey and Dominik are heels here.

This is pretty cool.

Awwwwww.

- Roman/Usos:

I love Roman doing things on his time.

HAHAHA Twin Magic! I love it!

This is very good.

Hmmmmmmm. Interesting direction.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment