Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 10/16/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's edition of Smackdown.

-- HHH/Stephanie/Etc:

I'm skeptical about a fresh start. I feel like we hear this every year or so.

I do like those names being used as hype figures to segue into the wrestlers getting physical.

Haha so much for Kalisto getting a push.

Not bad at all!

- Lars vs. Jeff:

I have really missed Lars as a wrestler smashing people.

Enjoyable stuff here.

Very fun! I hope he's a project they do a lot with.

- New Day promo:

This is definitely surreal.

Very cool to see these guys have this moment.

- International heels:

Decent. Unmemorable.

- New Day vs. Sheamus/Cesaro/Shinsuke:

I would have popped for Nakamura winning instantly with a rollup.

Good work here.

Nice acknowledgement of The Bar.

I like this international heel trio.

This is pretty good.

I liked that a lot.

- Otis/Sami:

I would have been fine with Otis being drafted.

Not bad to do a new feud.

- Bryan/Seth:

HA. Yeah some of those people will be moved before this time next year.

I wonder how much Bryan will wrestle going forward.

Seth on Smackdown will be fun.

Seth vs. Bryan could be enjoyable.

Makes me think Daniel's not wrestling again.

Oh man!!! Poor Murphy's on his own.

- Profits vs. Roode/Dolph:

Clearly saving this or the PPV.

- Post-match:

OK enough.

- Contract signing:

Ahhh I love Heel Bayley.

Good character stuff here.

Very cool swerve with Bayley not signing.

- Roman vs. Braun:

I like the chaos here.

Very fun physicality.

They really work together well.

WOWWW cool to see Roman get a submission win.

- Post-match:

Heel Roman is pretty great.

WOW. Braun's probably glad he's being moved after this beatdown.

I love Roman trying to turn Jey here.

That was good. Jey's going to be massacred again at HIAC.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment