Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Raw Reax - 10/12/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

- Orton/McIntyre:

Haha I like that he mentioned the Draft, but isn't worried about it.

Good for him to put Drew over. I hope McIntyre can make it to the promised land again some day.

This story has really been done well.

It would be really crazy to see Randy moved to Smackdown.

I like this.

- KO vs. Black:

I like this so far.

I like this overall.

They work together well.

This is a lot of fun!

WOW that Meteora.

OHHHHHHHH that missed Black Mass. 

Aleister better hope he's headed to Smackdown after this.

- MizTV:

The biggest complaint about the draft is that people are doing the same thing they were doing, just now on a different night.

Lana's character is insufferable. Would it really be a loss if she went to AEW????

Kind of blah honestly.

OK I can get behind Lars appearing!

Haha Miz is such a dick.

Solid moment for Lars. 

- New Day/Profits/Roode/Dolph:

This really drove home titles being props. 

That wasn't bad to set up a tag team title match.

- Seth/Jeff/AJ:

Seth acting like he won't be back in a year or two. Excluding a random invitational or something.

Seth is so great, rubbing his accomplishments in fans' faces.

Seth Rollins vs. Jeff Hardy is something someone out there has been fantasy booking for years.

I mean, Seth is going to be on the same show as Lars now....

I swear they really go after Jeff for his outside-the-ring problems, huh?

Solid stuff.

- Seth vs. Jeff vs. AJ:
This was someone's dream WM main event in 2005 or so.

Impressive agility and athleticism here.

Good work so far.

This is enjoyable.

Oh wow. Didn't expect a random return AND a random heel turn!

- Lana/Natalya vs. Mandy/Dana:

The women's division needs an overhaul. It's a shame, because they've got some pretty talented names under contract.

Not bad.

- Post-match:

Blow this feud off on Main Event.

- Business/Ricochet:

Not a bad idea.

Ricochet needs a fresh direction badly.

- Angel vs. Andrade:

Wow. Guess that settles it.

- Post-match:

Can't say I called that direction. Big downgrade for The Fiend. 

- Kofi/Xavier vs. Dolph/Roode:

Robert and Ziggler are growing on me as a duo.

I'm glad to see more of Woods.

Good ending!

- Elias interview:

Not bad. I can live with it.

- Cedric vs. Ricochet:

I liked Cedric doing the Dominator. That was clever.

I'm enjoying the Hurt Business' cohesion.

HHHHAAAAAAAAAA I loved the Eddie homage.

- Nia promo:

Funny!

- Women's battle royal:

So what it's just a matter of time until Nia vs. Shayna, right?

I mean, hey. They've established Nia and Shayna aren't friends.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH Lana routinely getting bodied is one of the highlights of Raw. SUCH. GOOD. SHIT.

Honestly expected Nia to eliminate Shayna.

I liked Natalya vs. Lacey. Lana is a waste of a roster spot.

- Post-match:

Interesting stuff here.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment