Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 10/9/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.

- Seth interview:

He has really been great on Raw. 

I love the parting shot at the Mysterios.

- Sheamus vs. Big E:

This feels meaningful. I like it. 

It's telling that even in a big grudge match Big E is using Booty O's.

They're really using a lot of kendo sticks lately!

This is very enjoyable.

They're trying to make this a serious feud but then they throw in comedy when fighting backstage. It's enjoyable, but also seems to distract.

This has been badass overall.

They're having a BATTLE. I like it.

I loved that Brogue Kick spot.

That was a hell of a fight.

- New Day backstage:

Well that's a rather sudden reunion.

- Jey/Heyman/Roman:

I like Cocky Entitled Jey.

Good establishment of the new Roman.

I really like the history lesson.

Wow a double stipulation match!

I love Roman playing the disappointed head of the family.

- AJ interview:

That was good. I loved the shots at Jeff and Sami.

- Miz/JoMo vs. Riddle/Jeff:

This should tell you how WWE is viewing the Riddle lawsuit.

I like the Riddle/Jeff team.

That was fun.

- Post-match:

HOLY SHIT. Definitely didn't expect him back!

Very badass. I'm ready for him to get a push.

- Mysterios interview:

I'm curious how they finally blow this feud off.

- Sasha vs. Bayley:

I'm liking this a lot. Sasha's motivated.

I love how they work together. This is a fresh match.

Can't say I didn't see something like that coming.

- Post-match:

This has been built well.

- Owens/Bliss:

I'm excited for this.

- Shinsuke/Cesaro vs. Kofi/Xavier:

Very glad to see Woods wrestle again.

I like the Giant Swing to Kinshasa spot.

That was solid!

- HM backstage:

They REALLY, REALLY needed something fresh. I am very glad Miz and Morrison aren't going to feud with Otis anymore.

NNNNOOOOOOOOO IT'S STILL GOING ON.

- Sasha promo:

Obvious direction, but should be a great one.

- Fiend vs. Owens:

Haha I enjoy The Fiend as a wrestler.

Owens is messing with the wrong guy.

I'm enjoying the story here.

This is very good!

They've built The Fiend very well.

Very cool!

- Post-match:

Very good! I like this teaming. I hope it's not broken up on Monday.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment