Total Pageviews

Friday, October 2, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 9/30/20

 Read on for my thoughts on Wednesday night's Dynamite.

- Opening video:

That was pretty clever.

- Starks vs. Darby:

This is good so far.

I loved the Hobbs/Cage involvement.

This is pretty fun.

Good story in this one.

I like the holds in this one.

WOW. This is pretty solid.

Good ending!

- Cody/Brodie, etc.:

OK I'm all for this side of him.

Very good to sell how much the loss meant.

WOW. Surprised to hear him take that route.

HAHA. Good fakeout.

AHHHHHHHH very badass.

I love this kind of big brawl.

- FTR/Bucks:

Really, really weird stuff with the Bucks, but that's by design. It's not cookie-cutter, and it's taking time to play out. I approve it.

- SCU promo:

Pretty good.

- FTR vs. Kazarian/Sky:

I like this. It has a different feel from the opening match.

HAHAHAH good way to get rid of Daniels.

I really like the story between FTR and Scorpio here.

This is very solid!

Good work all around here.

I love how this is put together.

This is heating up really well. The time limit is being used well.

This is NICE. Tag work at its finest.

I'm loving all the falls.

This is a hell of a match.

Good use of Tully.

Hahaha good stuff.

- Jericho vs. Kassidy:

Jericho really, really looks out of place here.

Ah yes Jericho working with his friend Luther.

Not a bad showcase for Kassidy.

This has really slowed down. 

Cool stuff from Kassidy.

HA. Kassidy taking his moves was great.

Gotta keep Jericho strong.

- Post-match:

Really? They're afraid of a concussed Matt Hardy? 

It's a shame this drug down what had been a really good show.

- Kip/Miro:

Not really a big fan of this.

- Friends/FTR/Cassidy:

That was OK enough.

- Ten vs. OC:

I liked the glasses spot.

This is pretty fun.

I liked that swinging DDT spot.

That was good! 

- Inner Cringe/MJF/Wardlow:

It's kind of entertaining in a sense to have El Hijo del Jericho do his shtick with Chris instead of being treated as a serious name.

I could live with MJF in Inner Circle. 

- Britt vs. Velvet:

This isn't bad. I'm glad to see Baker again.

Not bad!

- Post-match:
OK enough.

- Kingston/Luchas/Mox:

I love Eddie. 

That was good.

Nice continuation of Mox vs. Kingston.

- Mox vs. Butcher:

I like the physicality.

Nice story here.

This is going well.

Butcher looks credible here.

I liked the piledriver spot.

Good win!!

- Post-match:

I'm here for this rematch.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment