Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 10/13/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

- Moose/D'Amore/EC3:

That's a good point! Where can he even compete in the match he's booked for?

It is telling D'Amore is saying one of their top feuds is imaginary and meaningless.

- Rosemary/Taya vs. Tasha/Kiera vs. Neveah/Havok:

This isn't bad. I just feel like they've got the same dance partners every week.

I honestly can't get interested in this.

- Bravo/Bahh:

Pretty tired of this, too. This show needs a draft!

- Rosemary/Havok:

Blahhhhhhhh.

- Bahh vs. Steve:

This is fine to continue the story.

- Rhino/Heath:

Hmmmmmmm. Intriguing.

WOW I like that storyline tease.

Also is D'Amore a heel for threatening their livelihood, but a face against Moose?

- Ten-person tag:

OK the ECW chant spot was funny.

They're getting a lot of mileage out of their angles, for whatever that's worth.

Not bad!

- Sami/Ken/Edwards:

This is one feud I'm really enjoying.

- EY promo:

There's overcoming the odds, and then there's this.

Young is a fun heel.

- Kimber vs. Kylie:

I do like this match. I haven't seen these two wrestle 100 matches in Impact.

This is a good story.

This is solid!

AHHHH I liked that ending!

- Post-match:

Fine to keep things going.

- Karl promo:

Pretty solid.

- LG vs. Madman:

Interesting way to end things.

- LG vs. Madman, restarted:

OK now this is fun.

I like this battle of hosses.

Very cool!

- EY/D'Amore:

Honestly I'm pretty ready for the PPV. Not sure what else they can do to build things.

Young is such an evil monster. I love it.

I mean, really. Swann's being treated as superhuman.

NIIIIIIICCCCEEEEE Eric attacking D'Amore.

Cool, though of course it no-sells all the beatings he got.

- Moose/EC3:

I popped for the Cross The Line reference.

I enjoyed that. It was unique. 

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment