Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 10/20/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's edition of Impact Wrestling.

- Hernandez vs. Rhino vs. Heath vs. Jake vs. Alisha:

Impact really likes throwing random groups together. In their defense, they don't have a huge roster and not many people are coming in or out.

I liked the opening with Alisha showing she wasn't to be pitied.

Good ending. I can see Heath or Rhino beating Hernandez to win at BFG.

- Moose interview:

That was an interesting way to do things.

- Wedding stuff:

FUCK. That Dino Bravo reference was something.

More silliness.

- Deonna video:

This was a good build for her.

- Rosemary vs. Havok:

Natural chemistry here.

Good for the time it had.

- Kylie interview:

That was good.

- EC3/Jacobs:

I'm thinking EC3's going to change Moose as a character through this ordeal.

I really liked this!

- Sami vs. Eddie:

This is always a lot of fun.

I'm liking this a lot!

These two always deliver.

Eddie has been a workhorse for Impact.

This is a BATTLE.

Back to the silly hacker stuff.

- Post-match:

I'm ready for this match.

- X-Division tag:

This story has been built well.

I'm enjoying this.

Everyone getting to do good stuff here.

Very fun match!

- EY/Swann:

I like him not taking responsibility, although the alternative is great, too.

EY and EC3 seem to have a lot in common.

This could be a hell of a world title match.

- North vs. Brothers:

Glad they've got some solid teams here now.

I like this physicality.

These teams have good chemistry.

Oh this will be fun.

- Post-match:

This is very fun!

HHAAA I liked that turn on the champions.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment