Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Main Event and Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 10/2/20

 Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and Friday Night Smackdown.

-- Main Event:

- Erik vs. Moss:

I like how they're working together.

This is pretty solid!

WOW. Riddick getting a push on this show.

- Dolph vs. Humberto:
Dolph on Main Event for the first time in four years.

Good back and forth here.

Good experience for Carrillo.

Finally Dolph can win a match!

-- FNSD:

- Reigns/Heyman/Jey/AJ:

I LOVE the history lesson where Heyman has known the Samoans so long.

AHHH Roman not even getting through being honored before being based.

Wow Jey is delusional, huh?

I LOOOOVVVEEEEE Roman making it look like he was doing Jey a favor.

Roman the stern family leader. I'm here for it.

HAHAHA AJ moving on to bigger things! I love it.

That was good.

- AJ vs. Jey:

I like this physicality.

That was fun to rebuild Jey. 

- Zayn promo:

AHHHHHH I like that he's still bitter. This sounds straight out of a Chris Jericho podcast interview. 

Very good!!

- Otis promo:

Not feeling it. Too goofy for me.

- Otis vs. JoMo:

Wow. Poor Morrison.

- Big E promo:

Works for me.

- Sheamus vs. Shorty:

OK enough, though Shorty shouldn't be almost beating someone at Sheamus' level.

- KO Show:

I like the draft tease, although it doesn't feel very meaningful anymore given how often people appear on other shows.

I really like the story of knowing the Alexa from the Performance Center.

Wow I REALLY like the comparisons to trying to understand Aleister.

This is very, very cool.

Very good angle!

- Riddle/Gran/Lince:

Honestly not a huge fan of this. Pretty bland.

- Corbin/Cesaro/Shinsuke vs. Riddle/Gran/Lince:

Not amazing. Fine action, but everyone's just kind of there from a character standpoint right now.

- Post-match:

The sooner this group splits, the better. WWE needs a lot of fresh takes on characters.

- Carmella promo:

OK enough. 

- Sasha promo:

It really is interesting they're pushing the idea someone can get physical without a doctor's approval.

Very good!

Cursing actually felt justified after what Bayley did to her.

- Zayn vs. Jeff:

Good so far.

Jeff crashing and burning is a calling card of his.

I like the story with the turnbuckle pad.

There's a good story here.

They work together well.

HA. Nice ending.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment