Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Raw Reax - 10/27/20

 - Drew/Miz/JoMo:

Man I feel for Drew not having the title now.

Haha Miz on the other hand had a great night.

I am all for pushing Miz after all they've made him do over the years since he was last a top name.

Ahhhhh nice tease of history repeating itself.

These shots at Drew I love it. Fun stuff.

- AJ promo:

More good stuff.

The Raw vs. Smackdown thing is very tired, especially given how much things shift around. They might as well be WWE Red and WWE Blue or WWE Monday and WWE Friday at this point.

Damn they go IN on Jeff's drinking.

- AJ vs. Jeff:

I feel like I'm watching an old TNA show with this match.

I like this so far.

I hope Jordan can do more than stand around.

Not bad at all.

- Post-match:

Ha. Jeff always getting owned by someone.

- Truth promo:

Fine by me.

- Akira/Drew vs. Lince/Gran:

205 Live on Monday night!

Fine enough.

- Fun House:

This is such a great use of Alexa.

I really hope she gets a Fiend mask of her own.

- Keith interview:

Well I guess facing Smackdown means he won't lose to anyone on Raw.

- Nia/Shayna/Pearce:

OK.... I do like Pearce in this role.

- Elias promo:

ZZZZZZZ

- Keith vs. Elias:

I like this so far.

Paint by numbers booking. At least Keith won. 

- Post-match:

Wow first he runs Elias over and then beats him with a guitar. This man has no remorse!

- Hurt Business:

This is to remind us they're heels.

- Orton interview:

Orton vs. The Fiend could definitely be interesting.

- Business promo:

I like this mission statement.

-- Elimination match:

- Ali/T-Bar/Jack/Mace vs. Business:

This kind of feels like it was pushed off Survivor Series for the Raw vs. Smackdown theme.

I would have bought Hurt Business beating all four.

- Ali/T-Bar/Jack/Mace vs. Lashley/Cedric/Shelton:

Interesting use of Reckoning.

Lashley's a lot of fun.

- Ali/T-Bar/Mace vs. Lashley/Cedric/Shelton:

Hahaha nice.

- Ali/Mace vs. Cedric/Shelton:

That was a cool stretch.

- Ali vs. Cedric/Shelton:

HAHAHAHA wow. RETRIBUTION getting further devalued.

- Post-match:

Yikes they've really given up on thie faction.

- Angel/Rose/Dana/Nia/Shayna:

OK enough.

- Drew vs. Miz:

I'm perfectly fine with them moving on from Otis now.

Enjoyable for what it is.

Just in case anyone thought there was a chance Miz was getting a push due to the briefcase...

- Kofi/Woods/Asuka/MVP:

Wow yeah they're really throwing a bunch of stuff together quickly for Survivor Series.

OK New Day and Asuka was hilarious.

- Drew interview:

I liked that. He hasn't just moved on.

- Women's competitors:

Not crazy about this. Raw vs. Smackdown continues to be arbitrary.

- Lacey vs. Lana vs. Peyton vs. Cross:

Can't wait to see Lana go through a table!!!

This isn't bad.

Good for all it had.

- Post-match:

GODDAMN PAL SUCH GOOD SHIT!!!!!

- Orton interview:

Wow that Charly Caruso is really determined to get interviews.

They've built the maine vent segment well.

- RETRIBUTION promo:

Yeah I can't take them seriously as a threat anymore.

- Riddle vs. Sheamus:

OK I really like this. 

This is a solid match!

They work together really well.

I like this a lot. Both men are tenacious.

Good match!

- Moment of Bliss:

I love this side of Alexa.

Ha. Orton knows what's coming.

I guess we're in for a triple threat for the title?

Intriguing.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment