Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 10/21/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.

- Wardlow vs. Jungle:

I like this contrast.

Good to see Wardlow shine. Jungle Boy is growing on me. He's got heart.

This is a heck of a match.

Very solid start to the show.

- Mox promo:

That was very good. I'm excited for their match.

- Omega vs. Kiss:

I'm liking the fresh take on Kenny.

I'm ready for Omega to be a spotlighted player. Especially if it means they rely less on Jericho and MJF.

- Post-match:

Interesting direction.

- OC interview:

Not his best segment.

- Cody interview:

I can get behind this. Should be good.

- Kingston promo.

Oh cool! Allie's back there.

That was a hell of a promo. I wish I could forget the snake thing.

- Fenix vs. Penta:

This is cool to see.

This has a good story.

Very physical match.

This is a hell of a match.

Great story!

- Order interview:

That was a pretty cool segment to show the tension in the group. To their credit, they aren't rushing their angles. Amazing to think this is the company run by the people who are known for 500 highspots a match.

- Cabana vs. Page:

Good start.

They work together pretty well.

Good work so far.

I liked that ending.

- Post-match:

Poor Colt!

- Team Taz:

Good to keep these names in the mix.

- Jericho/MJF:

Man these two are bad. Creatively bankrupt, for sure.

Wow that was very sports entertainment. I'm starting to think Jericho is pitching things just to confirm that Tony Khan really will greenlit every idea of his. WWE was right to handcuff him creatively.

- Baker vs. King:

Britt was more interesting in the wheelchair.

OK enough.

- Darby/Steve O:

OK.... Something else WWE would be panned for.

- Tag team contendership match:

Yeah we need some action after those awful "variety" segments.

Very good tag action here.

The Bucks have been very unselfish in this division while still showing what they're capable of.

This is pretty cool!

Everyone looks credible here.

There's a lot of good energy in this one.

AH! Good ending! I liked how everyone got to shine.

- Post-match:

Good heat segment. I guess the Bucks heel turn has been dropped?

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment