Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 10/28/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.

- MJF/Wardlow/Sammy:

Wardlow turning on MJF would obviously pop me. He'll probably job to Cody soon.

Typical bland MJF segment. Talk about being graded on a curve.

- Wardlow vs. Page:

Now this is fun. They contrast well.

Wardlow is a beast, and Page continues to grow.

That chokeslam counter was NICE.

This is SOLID.

Page could really have a future as a face.

Very cool story.

- Mox promo:

Another good story from the franchise player.

- Kingston vs. Sydal:

This is nice. I like how they work together.

That was nice!

- Post-match:

Very cool moment.

- Bucks/FTR:

Very interesting characterization here.

Hmmmmmm could we see the Bucks pull a Cody with that loss?

- Town Hall:

Oh no. This already seems bad.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

OK the Avalon spot was funny.

OK VERY cool to see Bischoff here.

Bischoff was mostly good here. It's a shame he's involved with two mediocre heels.

Glad it built to something interesting.

- Taz promo:

That was good. AEW follows through well.

- Cody vs. OC:

Cool start.

This is nice!

I like how this is going together.

This is enjoyable.

HAHAHA that missed trust fall.

This is quite good.

I'm liking this a lot.

Cool ending!

- Post-match:

Cool stuff. I expect more to come from everyone here.

- Friends/Miro/Kip:

No way was Rusev used worse than this, right?

- Deeb promo:

Good for me.

- Deeb vs. Leyla:

This is pretty nice.

I like Hirsch's power.

Nice win!

- Shida interview:

Interesting way to make a title match.

- Spears squash:

Looks like they're trying to rebuild Shawn.

- Post-match:

I liked that.

- Omega vs. Penta:

I like the story they're telling with Kenny.

OK that was a really good spot with the AAA title.

They're telling a good story here.

Glad to see Kenny getting a big run now.

This is a heck of a match!

Both men look good here.

Both men look solid and credible. I like it.

I loved that V Trigger off the ropes.

This is BADASS.

Very, very good.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment