Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 10/23/20

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and 205 Live.

-- Main Event:

- Ricochet vs. Gran:

Very smooth!

Enjoyable flashy work here.

Very solid.

- Humberto vs. Garza:

I like these two's chemistry.

More impressive work.

A lot of fun for the time it had.

- Kendrick vs. Mansoor:

This is going well.

Kendrick is ridiculously smooth. It's a shame he's stuck on this show.

I'm liking Mansoor here.

Good win!

- Post-match:

So rare that that doesn't end in a turn.

- Singhs promo:

Blahhhh.

- Stallion promo:

Another simple story of the value of winning.

- Nese vs. Stallion:

Curt's in the middle of a messy situation, huh?

I'm enjoying this. They're meshing pretty well.

Ha. I liked that ending.

- Post-match:

Another simple story of earning your place in the company and all that.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment