Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 10/16/20

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and 205 Live.

-- Main Event:

- Titus vs. Gulak:

Solid work so far.

It's good to see Gulak in the ring.

Good win!

- Humberto vs. Akira:

Fun so far.

I like how they're working together here.

That was nice!

-- 205 Live:

- Ariya promo:

I like this idea. It gives him something to do and puts some new people on the show.

- Ariya vs. Greene:

Fine match to give Greene experience.

- Ariya vs. Stallion:

That wasn't bad!

- Kendrick vs. Scott:

I like this smooth work.

I'm really enjoying this.

They're telling a heck of a story.

Scott really has potential.

Very solid!

- Post-match:

That was good.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment