Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 10/6/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

- Dreamer vs. Myers:

I feel like I'm watching WWE's ECW brand!

Good story, though maybe it needs to be a rule that every match or segment needs at least one Impact original.

Not bad at all. Dreamer knows what he's doing out there.

Well, looks like we're headed to an Old School Rules match.

- Post-match:

Didn't take long for him to be a heel!

Honestly Dreamer should be immune to cane shots by now.

- Moose segment:

They're running out of things to do with this.

- WrestleHouse alumni:

HA I bet Bahh is going after Hernandez's wad of cash. I like it.

- Raju/Mack/Grace:

I like Rohit. 

Oh I'm all for Grace facing men. There's nowhere for her to go but down in the Knockouts division.

- Raju vs. Grace:

Silly.

- Post-match:

I mean is she even eligible for the X-Division title?

WOW really? Not an Ultimate X match??? Otherwise this was good.

- Bahh/Hernandez:

Fine to keep that going.

- Dez/Wentz vs. 3XL:

I like how they work together.

I like the story here.

Pretty solid!

- Bahh/Hernandez:

Good for what it was.

- Swann/EY:

Wow how convenient he'll be cleared by BFG!

HAHAHAHAHAA I love Heel Eric Young.

- MCMG/Brothers:

Fine enough for me.

- Taya/Rosemary vs. Tasha/Kiera:

Fine so far.

I like this well enough.

I like this heel pairing.

Taya's growing on me now that her character isn't front and center.

Nice ending.

- Swinger/Steve vs. Deaners:

This is OK enough for the mandatory comedy segment.

- Kylie/Kimber:

Good character work here.

- Heath/D'Amore/Rhino:

This has been done well.

Yeah they need to tone down the WWE references if they're not going to actually sign Angle.

UGGGHHHHHHH shoot names.

- EC3 promo:

Fine enough. They're spinning their tires with this angle.

- Shamrock/Sami:

Oh, maybe he's not a heel after all.

OK enough.

- MCMG vs. Ace/Fulton:

I like this so far.

Both sides look good here.

I like all of this.

I guess a match with no interference was too much to ask for.

Good ending!

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment