Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Raw Reax - 10/5/20

 Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

- Orton/Drew:

I mean, yeah, Orton was the underdog fighting off adversity in that match.

I like Orton's justified feelings of being wronged here.

Very vicious and vindictive. I like it.

Nice nod to the Edge feud.

Wow they can do so much with people not cleared to take bumps when it's dark!

That should be great!

- Vega/Natalya/Lana vs. Asuka/Rose/Dana:

Good back and forth here.

This isn't bad. 

OK enough. I hope they've got something interesting lined up for Asuka, because I'm not liking these challengers. If only they had some place that signed and cultivated wrestlers for this show and Smackdown...

- Post-match:

Oh yeah they're sending Lana a message. I fully expect this to be mentioned on Dynamite.

- 24/7 shenanigans:

Silly, but fun.

So, is Gulak part of Raw? Did I miss something?

- Ali/Ricochet/Crews/MVP:

I mean, really? Given how Ali already randomly moved from Smackdown, why do we even need a draft?

I like MVP the manipulator.

Hell might as well have Ricochet join, too.

- Seth/Murphy:

Whoa. Murphy has a soft spot for her, huh?

I love Seth's delusions.

Wow she left a lot of DMs!

- Seth/Murphy vs. Dominik/Humberto:

I'm enjoying this so far.

Seth is very manipulative!!

I liked that.

- Pearce/Braun/Keith:

WOW. They actually care about brands now in this segment.

Oh, I'm all for that clash.

- Murphy/Seth:

So arrogant!

- KO Show:

I love the selling of the effects of letting HIM in.

HAHAHA wow, didn't expect a Brood reference.

Bray is great.

Fine to set up whatever they're doing on Smackdown.

I'm very curious what's next for Black.

- Drew interview:

Mostly good.

- Braun vs. Keith:

Fun while it lasted.

- Post-match:

Now this is fun.

I'm good with that.

- More Bianca:

This has been done well.

- More 24/7 shenanigans:

OK... interesting enough.

- MVP/Ali/Ricochet:

Another strong MVP promo.

I liked that! 

- Lashley/Shelton vs. Ricochet/Crews:

I like this combination.

This is pretty fun overall.

Enjoyable work here.

I liked that ending stretch.

- Murphy/Aaliyah:
This has been quite the soap opera.

- MVP/Shelton/Lashley/Mustafa:

Ali is the bait for RETRIBUTION, I see.

- Seth/Murphy/Mysterios:

I LOVE Seth pushing everyone's buttons.

Pretty badass.

Of course Seth thinks he's the victim here.

HAHAHA I love Seth suckering him in.

Yeah this is the Rey Mysterio Family Show more and more.

- Nia/Shayna vs. Ruby/Liv:

Glad to see the champions in action.

This team is a lot of fun.

Ruby is also pretty fun.

Solid work here.

Liv is growing on me.

Solid showing.

- Post-match:

Pretty solid.

- Profits/Drew:

That was nice!

- MVP vs. Ali:

Very interesting choice to lead the group. Can't say I saw it coming.

- Drew/Profits vs. Orton/Dolph/Roode:

I kind of like this idea for a heel faction.

I like this so far.

This is heating up well.

This is solid!

Good ending.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment