Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Raw Reax - 1/26/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

I debated doing a separate report for Raw given it being kind of a clip show. Honestly, it might be good for WWE to have some time off after the poorly-received ending to the Rumble.

As if JBL commentary wasn't bad enough when there is wrestling...

PAUL HEYMAN'S CLIENT BBBBRRROOOOOOOCCCCKKK. LLLLEEEEESSSSNNNNNAARRRRRR. remains WWE Champion. That match was worth the $9.99 by itself.

We haven't seen a casket match in a while. That's fine by me. It continues to tease Taker returning, which is a cool subtle approach.

I'm so ready for the year of Seth Rollins. Give him the belt in 2015. For real.

Great segment with Heyman and Brock. Brock's truly a freak of nature in the best possible way.

Interesting remarks from Cena on Roman. I wonder when they'll do the whole "passing the torch" thing they're presumably thinking of. WM32?

Good stuff to skip through here, since I saw it Sunday night. Yay!

I liked Roman's segment for the most part. He's definitely had worse promos.

I was wondering what they'd do for Fast Lane with Rusev and Cena, since I expected those two to not face off til Mania.

I like Rusev and am glad they're selling him as a big deal, but he's not the biggest threat Cena's had. The Rock and Lesnar easily top Rusev there.

I'm surprised we're actually getting Sting vs. HHH. Sting vs. Taker seemed logical before he was signed. It could still happen, but of course HHH has to have his moment in the sun, too. It makes sense given his on-screen role.

Arnold in the Hall is pretty cool. As far as celebrity entrants go, he's a good one.

Interesting Ambrose segment. I guess they had time to fill...

That was pretty candid from Bryan on Roman winning. I didn't expect so much acknowledgement of the discontent against Reigns.

I really liked that ending segment. Heyman bringing in the family history was really good. I think Reigns vs. Lesnar can be a good program.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment