Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Impact Wrestling Reax - 11/11/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

I was fine with Rayne's comedy segment. She's not one of my favorite female competitors, but I'm OK with her in small doses.

- Gail vs. Madison:
This is going well so far. I do think the Knockouts deserve credit for doing great women's wrestling years before the Divas' Revolution.

Gail can take some crazy bumps. She goes all out.

The right person won this one. I hope Gail has a good match in the next round.

I'm a fan of Matt as a babyface title contender. I hope he's on-screen for either TNA or NXT  (or GFW?)in 2016. I think they'd go for the easy Hardys Boys reunion in WWE and deprive us of what he does well as a singles competitor.

Good stuff putting Edwards over.

Matt vs. EC3 in a rematch should be great.

- Drake vs. Godderz:
This is OK so far. I feel like neither man has momentum.

Not bad overall. I guess they like Drake more than Godderz.

I'm interested what's next for EC3 tonight.

Not a bad promo from Drake. I can see why people like him.

- Matt Hardy vs. Edwards:
This is going well. Edwards doesn't look out of place against the former champ.

Matt looked pretty good there. He's still got gas in the tank.

I'm interested to see what happens if Davey beats Robbie E to advance where Edwards didn't. I doubt they'd break up pretty much their only team, but who knows.

Dixie getting behind someone like Galloway to dethrone EC3 in the UK would be a good story.

- Z vs. Mandrews:
That wasn't too bad. Z's mostly OK in my book.

Mandrews is basically the jobber of the group.

Shera could be getting a superpush in 2016 as TNA focuses more on their international markets.

EY vs. Storm could be a lot of fun! They've both done a lot in TNA. Good promo.

Poor Crimson. I wouldn't be shocked if he was just brought in to fill a spot. That's not a bad idea.

Galloway as champ would work for me.

I'm thinking Kong, Young, and Roode advance.

- EC3 vs. Anderson:
Anderson can be good in a big match with the right opponent.

I liked that match overall. Good drama with Tryus and the weapons.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment