Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Impact Wrestling Reax - 11/4/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

Madison taking shots at the Divas Revolution is kind of lame. It's just bait for the remaining TNA True Believers.

- Rayne vs. Brooke:
Not a bad match overall. I think these two are just fodder. I'd be shocked if either makes it to the next round.

Young and Roode would both be great champions in 2016. I don't necessarily see it happening, but I'd like to see both of them in big roles going forward.

- Bram vs. Spud:
Bram is not someone Spud wants to fuck with.

Just destroy him!

That was a pretty good match from those two. Spud plays the underdog role quite well.

I'm excited for Roode vs. Young.

- Mandrews vs. Manik:
More people who won't make it far.

Flippy shit match. Snore... It's hard to take people seriously when this is the kind of stuff they do.

Not an awful match, I guess, as far as the X-Division goes.

Say goodnight Mandrews.

Send the Wolves back to ROH. They're boring as hell.

I guess they're gearing up for Jeff to return in India. I'm guessing he won't be in the UK, though.

- Richards vs. Edwards:
This is silly. Like, really silly and obviously fake.

I mean, I like these moves, but it doesn't really feel like a match.

I hope that's the end of these two facing off. It was too indie for me.

Matt Hardy advancing is good for the former champion. I think he could hold gold again at the end of this.

OH MAN The Wolves are terrible promos. That was laughably bad.

Matt vs. Jeff for the title at Lockdown or Slammiversary could be interesting, but who knows if either of them will still be in TNA then?

Just get to Roode vs. Young already... Jesus.

- Shera vs. King:
King's impressive.

That was OK as far as working around Shera. It's obvious they're going to make him their Khali, push-wise.

- Roode vs. Young:
Roode's absolutely great. He should definitely be a big part of wrestling in 2016.

This is great wrestling! It actually has psychology beyond big moves.

I liked that match overall.

Mostly a good show for what TNA is in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment