Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Raw Reax - 11/2/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

Reigns feels like a title contender, and maybe even a champion. Could he be the face of the company? It's too early to tell. He should be compared to Cena around year 2005, not the guy who's a franchise.

I like the history between these two, especially the chapter at WM31.

It didn't take too long to get to a pot reference. I bet RVD's popular here...

A 10-man match could be fun tonight.

So-so promo from Owens. I think he's starting to get stale after his meteoric rise in NXT and his feud with Cena.

- Ziggler vs. Owens:
I think I'd mark if Apollo Crews came out to counter Breeze. They probably shouldn't do that, though.

Both performers are doing quite well here.

Breeze is doing well at ringside.

Good match overall!

I love this feud getting heat on Summer Breeze. If Ziggler kicked his ass this week, Breeze's momentum would have been stopped.

I would watch Rollins vs. Owens like no one's business.

I wasn't a fan of the stuff between Becky and Brie. Too "WWE Diva"-y instead of what got Becky over in NXT.

- Cesaro vs. Miz:
I'm ready for the next stage of the Cosmic Wasteland angle.

I liked that match overall. I'm glad the Swing ends with Sharpshooter now. Also, how weird is it that Miz once headlined WrestleMania?

This Wyatt Family stuff is getting pretty dark. I like it, but it's on the weird side.

Who the heck is going to stop the Wyatts with their new powers?

- Dragons vs. Barrett/Sheamus:
The Dragons are a really good team for what they do.

I'm a bit surprised to see the Lucha Dragons beat a team with a former multiple-time World Champion, but I'm not complaining!

Glad they're acknowledging Swagger used to work with Zeb.

Alberto vs. Swagger could be pretty good, although I don't think anyone would believe Jack could beat Del Rio after Jack's lost so much momentum.

- Del Rio vs. Truth:
Del Rio is very efficient and talented in the ring. I just wish he'd get a different finisher (unless Balor's going to dig into his own bag of tricks down in NXT).

IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!! XAVIER'S HEALED!!!!

Sasha vs. Charlotte will be great, but they should save that for a few more months.

- Becky vs. Sasha vs. Brie vs. Paige:
Enjoyable match so far.

All the Divas are delivering!!

Really good match. Paige vs. Charlotte makes sense and should be good.

Nice promo from Paige. Hopefully she stays heel for a while after so many turns.

I'm excited for Paige vs. Charlotte.

Part of me wants to see Roman take on five guys just to troll his haters.

NEW! DAY ROCKS! NEW! DAY ROCKS! Great stuff as always.

- Rollins/New Day/Owens vs. Reigns/Usos/Ryback/Ambrose:
The Usos jumped right back into things, huh?

Usos already on a roll. I guess they'll go for the gold at the PPV.

Owens evening the odds is good.

Good stuff going into commercial.

Ryback's just not that interesting to me for whatever reason.

This scenario would be perfect to put Ambrose in the mix for the title either this month or next month (if not both). The triple threat as a TLC match would be perfect given their debut match as The Shield.

Good match overall.

Nice ending, but I think we're close to seeing Ambrose in the mix for the title. They could have set it up tonight if they wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment