Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Raw Reax - 11/9/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

It really, really sucks that Rollins went down to injury. I guess WWE needed some shaking up, but this isn't how it should have to happen.

At least HHH is putting Seth over.

I like the continuity of HHH picking Seth over Reigns.

I love HHH trying to get Reigns to sell out. What a manipulative prick.

Reigns vs. HHH at WM32 could easily happen after that promo. I KNOW there would be huge complaints about that one.

I'm really interested to see how many fans tune out at the idea of Reigns vs. Big Show.

- Reigns vs. Show:
These two work a pretty classic '80s style match of the babyface trying to fight against the mastodon.

That was fine for what it was. We've definitely seen worse from both.

I love the story with the Wyatts trying to end the long legacy of Taker and Kane.

Owens as WWE Champion would be fun, I think. I wouldn't mind that at all. It'd definitely be better than him ducking fights left and right.

- Titus vs. Owens:
I'm kind of tired of superkicks honestly.

That wasn't bad overall. It's good to see Owens get a clean win for once.

I'm not a big fan of the catty Total Divas angles.

Good to see what Taker and Kane have done in their careers so it's not just two 50-year-old dudes being taken out instead of two legends.

- Lynch vs. Paige:
Paige has a lot of houses.

I'm enjoying this one overall.

Not a bad match. I wasn't a fan of the ending. I think they really jumped the gun on bringing up Becky Lynch instead of letting her continue to grow in NXT.

- Miz vs. Ziggler:
I liked that one well enough. They generally work togethewr well.

I missed Based Xenophobic Zeb so much.

I'm ready for the first MexAmerican World Champion if they want to push Del Rio to the moon.

- Natalya vs. Naomi:
I'd much rather see Sasha vs. Natalya.

That was OK. Too much interference, I think.

Not a fan of Sasha tapping.

Oh, well I guess Sasha got some retribution. Hopefully this sets up Sasha being the leader of Team BAD and surpassing them.

I could not care less about this Rooney guy.

- Sheamus vs. Cesaro:
Why didn't Sheamus just try to cash in at the start of the show?

This is shaping up pretty good so far.

These two pretty much always bring the best out of each other. I love it.

That was going so well until the celebrity involvement.

I like Summer Breeze.

 - Ambrose vs. Breeze:
These two match up well so far. I think Breeze will be fine as long as he works with experienced people.

I'm enjoying this one. Breeze is pretty solid.

I've seen worse debuts! Props to Breeze there.

It's funny to see them jump back and forth between masked Kane and unmasked Kane.

I really do wonder why New Day wasn't in the tournament. I mean, Kalisto got in...

I love New Day, as silly as they are.

- New Day vs. Neville/Usos:
This is going pretty well.

Lots of athleticism from the young performers here.

Solid match overall.

I love the Wyatts getting real, serious heat on taking out Kane and Taker. I wouldn't mind this continuing past Survivor Series. Bray and co. winning there sets up a grudge match at WM32.

BAH GAWD IT'S THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION. I am kind of marking out here.

This is pretty cool.

I look forward to the next stage of this.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment