Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Raw Reax - 11/16/15

Read on for my take on last night's Raw.
Classy way for WWE to start the show.

It's pretty cool to see Taker and Kane like this instead of Streak Guy and Corporate Guy.

I'd love to see the Wyatts become the new standard-bearers of darkness in WWE.

DUDE. Cool stuff with the Druids.

- Owens vs. Neville:
OH MY! NEVILLE IS THE BIGGEST LITTLE MAN IN WWE. THERE'S NO SUBSITITUTE FOR HEART.

This is pretty solid so far. Both men can really bring it.

Good counters.

Neville looked great, but Owens definitely deserved to win.

I think Paige has won the title eight times since then...

I still want Rollins vs. HHH when the most recent former champ returns.

- Breeze vs. Truth:
Truth can still go. It's crazy how long he's been wrestling.

I'm liking the tandem of Summer Breeze.

That was mostly good. I sti prefer the Unprettier as Breeze's finisher. It looks more impactful.

- Ziggler vs. Ambrose:
These two work together quite well.

Both these guys go like there's no tomorrow. It's a thrill to watch.

They're both trying to make a statement here. I don't know if it will con-Vince anyone to push them, but it's not unnoticed from the fans.

Really solid match.

Dude. I'd watch the heck out of Ambrose as champ.

New Day have really been screwed with the attention going elsewhere. Beating the Dudleys should have made them a bigger deal.

Fucking LOST IT at Big E's Uso impression.

Big E and Titus would make one hell of a funny team. Where's Pancake Patterson?

- New Day vs. Usos/Ryback:
I'm glad Kofi's finally a heel. It was a long time coming.

Great heel work by New Day rubbing in Jey's inability to tag.

Don't mess with Ryback!!

Good stuff between HHH and Cesaro.

I mostly liked Roman's promo. I don't think he's quite ready to be the top guy, but it's worth taking a chance on him to see if he grows into the role like other names before him.

- Reigns vs. Cesaro:
I can't wait to see the reactions to this match.

Reigns has certainly improved in the ring.

I really want to see Cesaro grab the brass ring in 2016. He's been on fire.

Obviously this business is about more than putting on technical classic, but damn if Cesaro isn't capable of amazing things.

Cesaro did absolutely everything except beat Reigns. This was a big moment for both men.

Good post-match.

- Ascension vs. Dudleys:
This match should have happened at WM31 after The Ascension were burying older teams. It would have meant something then.

The Dudleys have still got "it," but I'm looking more forward to Jordan and Gable challenging these two.

I don't mind the idea of Reigns going through HHH's chosen stooges in the next few months before facing The Game himself in Dallas.

Kalisto vs. Del Rio could really be fun.

- Kalisto vs. Del Rio:
Pretty good so far!

Solid match overall.

Roman vs. Ambrose could be interesting if they go that route. Hopefully they don't make Ambrose a full-on heel, though.

I'm liking Charlotte's babyfacing. She's pretty naturally likeable.

I hope they don't use Reid's death for heat... I've got a bad feeling about this.

I wish PCB changed the Divas' division beyond making a LOT of multi-Diva tag matches. There are some really talented female performers, but I think there's still the mentality of pushing soap opera stuff first.

Really evil by Paige and good babyfacing by the champ.

DAMN. That was cold as hell, Paige.

I'm glad Paige and Charlotte headlined Raw before the big PPV. That's definitely a change.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment