Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Superstars Reax - 11/6/15, NXT and WWE live event notes, Wrestlemania party attendance, new Legend contract, Smackdown audience, Cena update, Angle-TNA update, and Questions on Knockouts going for the TNA Title, Brock at Survivor Series, and potential Lesnar opponents

Superstars:
- Slater vs. Neville:
I wish the ONE MAN BAAAAAAAND was a thing in NXT. He'd be great there.

Neville's matches are kind of getting repetitive. I'd like to see him involved in something new.

- Dallas vs. Ryder:
I'm not sure why Bo cracks me up, but he does.

Not bad so far.

Fine match, I think.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.
Here's a report from a recent NXT live event:
- They're really selling Cass' kayfabe injury. Good for them. I hope Cass isn't missing out on being paid. It's not his fault he's not at the shows.

-LeFort really seems lost in the current NXT landscape. I hope they find something for him soon, because he's doing jack right now.

- The Vaudevillains are impressing me. I hope they've got good times ahead.

Here's a second report from that same show. I'm glad the fans could still boo Dash and Dawson despite appreciating them.

Dolph Ziggler continued to win against Tyler Breeze on his weekend's main roster shows. Big Show replaced Rollins to face Kane in a street fight. I'd normally rag on that match, but I tip my hat to Show for replacing the now-former WWE Champion at the last minute. I just hope he's not the next champ.

WWE's Wrestlemania party drew an announced 7,137 fans. Not bad!

The Boogeyman has signed a WWE Legends deal. That's good! I imagine he can still move merch. 

With the injury to Rollins, WWE has moved Ambrose vs. Owens to headlining that live event loop. Hopefully that gets people to sit through Kane vs. Big Show. On the other loop, WWE has added the Usos and Ryback vs. Harper/Rowan/Strowman. WWE should be commended for thinking on their feet.

Smackdown's audience this week was 2.12 million. Bleh.

There are currently no plans for John Cena to appear on Monday's Raw despite Rollins' injury. That's good! Keep him off for a while; he's earned the break.

Bayley teamed with Natalya in a win over Sasha Banks and Tamina in Europe. I hope that was good experience for the champ.

Kurt Angle reiterated on a Bellator broadcast he won't sign a new deal with TNA when his current one expires in January. He's advertised for TNA's shows at the end of January, so we could still be seeing him on TV for a while after that. Card subject to change as always, but I know TNA would love to have him work those dates.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
Nothing to add to 1.

2. This is TNA we're talking about. There's no telling what will happen. Unless they have a swerve planned, I think Gail and Kong will move on to face men. It could be interesting! Definitely moreso than having a few people we know aren't going to win move on; at least shake up the matches a bit by adding those two.

3. That would be AMAZING, but I think they should treat Lesnar as a big enough attraction that they announce him being at the show in advance. And it's Brock Lesnar! He'd be believable entering the tournament AND the elimination match.

4. I'd throw in Del Rio, Sheamus, and Orton. Cena's been done, of course. What about Rusev? I'd like to see it be someone like Balor, but I'm open to other ideas.

Nothing to add to 5.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment