Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Raw Reax - 11/23/15

Read on for my thoughts on Monday's Raw.

Nothing says "we're aware people want something different on Raw" by starting the show with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon.

I do like the heels' justification putting all the blame on Roman.

Hopefully this puts Sheamus over pretty big. WWE NEEDS to get some people over as big deals.

I like the alliance of Sheamus and Triple H. Sheamus as corporate champion with a chip on his shoulder could be fun.

Could HHH and Stephanie take Roman's rematch away? Or would the Board of Directors go after them?

Oh, hey! Maybe Rusev will actually get a push, too. I have a feeling he'll just be a roadblock to Roman as he tries to get the title back.

I wish HHH would try to play mind games with Reigns by putting Ambrose in the title match at TLC. He could play off Ambrose being the only former Shield member to not win the title, Reigns and Rollins being in the main event of WM31, etc..

What's next for Taker and Kane!? What's left for them to do?

The Wyatts really need to get some heat back after last night.

- Wyatt/Harper vs. Dudleys:
I like a good brawl.

This is going pretty well so far.

That was OK for re-establishing the Wyatts. It's no secret I'm a big fan of that act and want them to be a big deal in WWE.

The post-match was good. Whom do they target next?

These two tore it up in NXT.

- Sasha vs. Becky:
That was mostly good until the interference. I'm not really in favor of the silly factions thing.

Kind of a weak claim at Charlotte cheating, but it makes sense for them to do a rematch at TLC so they can do more focus on Charlotte vs. Sasha going forward.

Paige is just going to throw Charlotte's whole family under the bus, isn't she?

It's really popular to rag on country music. I'm not a huge fan myself.

New Day is one of my favorite acts in years. Hilarious stuff.

That was so funny until the "not my character saying this" stuff. I HATE casual "shoot" comments.

I'd be down for a triple threat match with these teams. That could really be entertaining.

Fun segment overall.

Charlotte is a little bland as a character, but they could have done far worse with her, so I'm not complaining much.

Neville beating Henry would be pretty cool. It's not like Henry is doing much else; he's pretty open about retiring in 2016.

- Neville vs. Henry:
That was kind of embarrassing for the former World Champion, but I'm glad someone's putting over young talent. There was a time when Henry needed older names to put him over.

I ALMOST wanted to see Henry hit the WSS there, but I think we're kind of in retirement tour mode for him.

That was kind of a weird backstage segment. At least it added something to the next match, though.

- Cosmic Wasteland vs. Goldust/PTP:
This is going pretty well so far. There are some talented people involved.

Good match overall!

Fun stuff with Zeb and Del Rio. Zeb is a heat machine.

Good stuff from Swagger. I like the history between the characters here.

I see Swagger tapping out to Del Rio at TLC...

- Charlotte vs. Paige:
I like this being an absolute fight. After what Paige said, it should be nothing less than a brawl.

This is going pretty well with the submissions and the like.

Both Divas look like they're trying to prove something here. I like it.

Fine match overall. I'm ready for the next round.

DAMN. That's pretty cold from Paige.

Oh, so Swagger will be tapping out before TLC.

It's Slater's triumphant return to Raw!

I don't know if that segment really accomplished anything, but it was good to see Slater again.

- Ziggler/Ambrose vs. Owens/Breeze:
I think this was pretty good overall. Breeze doesn't have a lot of momentum, but the match itself was fine.

That blatant shilling segment was kind of painful. Did they bring Henry in just to do that, then had him work a match since he was already there?

- Rusev vs. Reigns:
I'm liking this match so far. It's a war.

I guess they're building up a new heel faction to temporarily keep Reigns from the belt. They're pushing Barrett and Rusev instead of Big Show, so I can live with it.

Decent ending to the show. Ideally the three heels would have been able to keep Reigns down. Pull out HHH's sledgehammer or something if you have to!!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment