Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Impact Wrestling Reax - 11/18/15

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

I suspect this will be Brooke's last wrestling match for TNA, but I'm pretty sure they have a lot of TV in the can, so she could make another appearance. 


- Kong vs. Brooke:
Kong as a destructive force is generally pretty fun.

Brooke's got heart! I'd definitely rather see her compete than the Beautiful People.

Nice stuff between the smaller wrestler and the monster.

That was really good! Thank you Brooke for what you did as a wrestler for TNA.

I like the friction between Matt and EC3. Them facing in the finals would be great. There's no guarantee Matt will be in TNA past February, so they could make the most of his few months left with this angle. (Of course, he could also re-sign).

Strong promo by Matt.

NICE interview overall.

EY is set up to be an important, top heel in 2016. I'd be fine with him as champion at some point.

- Uno vs. Manik:
This is pretty good so far.

Mostly solid match!

I suspect we're in for a triple threat to determine who moves on. Should be fine, and could set up the next X-Division Title feud. I'm liking this "reset" with the big World Title tournament.

I like the elimination format next week for the X-Divisioners. It's kind of gimmicky, but it makes sense.

- EY vs. Storm:
I'm going to miss Storm if he doesn't end up in NXT!

Not a bad match at all! Take a bow, Cowboy. I hope we see great things from both men in 2016.

Another strong promo from Matt Hardy, but maybe they should give some other people the spotlight? There are a lot of people still in the tournament.

- Shera vs. O'Shea:
Welp, that was about what was expected. I wonder if O'Shea was just brought in as another body to put people over.

EY should definitely reach the final eight.

- Crimson vs. Drake:
Kind of funny for EC3 to pop up like that, although it shows neither of these two jabronis matter.

Thanks for coming, Crimson!

That was a pretty good promo from Carter. EC3 vs. Matt really has some build to it.

- Roode vs. Abyss:
Roode is quite good. Has been for years.

This is going pretty well!!

You'd think Abyss would stop trying that by now.

Good match between two TNA veterans.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment