Total Pageviews

Friday, December 30, 2016

Main Event and Hardy New Year Reax - 12/29/16

Read on for my thought on last night's Main Event and special edition of Impact Wrestling.

-- Main Event:
- Axel vs. Titus:
This is a low-level team waiting to happen.

Titus is like "no one's watching this shit anyway. I'm out."

I do like Titus focusing on the leg.

Good heel swagger from Titus.

Axel works hard. Good undercard bout so far.

Curtis is 10-114 in 2016, and that's with three wins following this match.

- Lince vs. Nese:
I'm ready to see some different cruiserweights. I especially like Nese and Lince has a lot of skill, but I want to see some new names.

Good back-and-forth.

I like the story of Nese trying to wear down the agile acrobat.

Hey, Nese can fly around, too.

I like when Nese uses strikes.

Dorado flips and flies well.

Not bad at all.

-- Hardy New Year:
- Opening:
It's been a good year for V-1 and the Senor.

- Chess:
Don't drink and play chess, dude.

Come on, V-1! This is an important night for the Hardys!

- Matt/EC3 flashbacks:
Man that was a really good match.

- Finding Nero:
Yeah I think they've gotten all the mileage they can out of this angle.

- Matt forgives Nero:
I had my doubts about this angle when they first did the table bump, but it ended up being pretty entertaining.

WHOA. Is Nero Jeff again?

- Nero No More:
End of an era!

- Baby reveal:
Well that was fun. Time to book an end to the brokenness in TNA, though. It's gone as far as it can.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment