Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Raw Reax - 12/26/16

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

- Stephanie/Rollins/Roman:
Oh, this will be a joy...

C.M. Punk doesn't want to come back to WWE. Stop chanting for him!

Oh joy juvenile references about Triple H and Stephanie. Am I in 2000?

OH GOD NO NOW SHE'S QUOTING MICHELLE OBAMA. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP.

It'd be good to see HHH involved at Royal Rumble. He just showed up for one Raw and bailed, basically. Time to see the next step of this.

Is everyone facing Strowman tonight?

Oh, maybe we'll get a triple threat match then?

I guess they're going to do the "what if the Rumble comes down to Seth and Roman" card.

Remember when we thought Stephanie was trying to be a face? Yeah, so much for that.

- Cesaro/Sheamus vs. Kofi/Xavier:
I liked Xavier trying to get the flash win and get right back to being OUR. RAW. TAG. TEAM. CHAMPIONS.

LOTS of kicks there.

I like the teamwork from the new champs. They're meshing together well.

I'd much rather the Vaudevillains or Jack Gallagher do the giant swing.

Lots of referee distraction. And we're only in the first match of the night!

I liked Cesaro's strength coming into play.

Good ending.

- Rumble hype:
I look forward to seeing Goldberg and Brock destroy people.

- Braun/JeriKO:
I like all the selling of Strowman as an ass-kicker.

JeriKO messing with Braun is great.

That was really funny.

- G. Truth/Bayley/Club:
Well that was kind of awkward.

MAN The Club segments are bad. This has got to be some kind of rib.

- Scarlett interview:
I've missed these interviews.

You dun goofed mentioning Sasha, Scarlett.

- Nia vs. Scarlett:
I still want a Braun/Nia ship where they admire each other's quick wins.

- Post-match:
Fucking REKT.

- Charlotte/Stephanie/JeriKO:
I definitely thought we would have gotten Charlotte vs. Stephanie in 2016. So, yes, I was WRONG.

This is pretty funny.

Jericho getting out of the cage would be bad. He could have quite the fall!

- Bayley/Charlotte:
Bayley's a natural babyface.

Charlotte gets pretty stiff with her jabs at her opponents. Damn.

Hahahaha the champ lawyered up!

MAN. Charlotte going full heel here.

I'm surprised Charlotte's giving her another match.

Ha. So that's what Charlotte and Stephanie agreed on.

- Charlotte vs. Bayley:
Bayley wasting no time getting rid of the ref.

Good back-and-forth here.

NICE save by Dana, but what does she get out of this arrangement (besides heartbreak)?

Good ending to keep things going.

- Stephanie/Braun:
At least Braun wasn't thrown under the bus by Steph.

- Neville vs. TJP:
I like Neville being a dick.

This is pretty good!

Both men are quite talented.

I like the new aggression from Neville.

That was pretty solid all around. Neville's set to be the next champ.

- Neville interview:
He's got a point there...

People pretty much just saw Neville as "the hobbit looking guy who does the Red Arrow" before the heel turn. Good to see that changing.

- Enzo/Cass/Rusev/Lana/Jinder:
Fun stuff so far. Enzo's cocky until the end!

Cass and Rusev could have a bowling shoe ugly battle.

I hope we can see Jinder get a bigger role from this, even if it's silly.

OK that was pretty fun.

- D. Young/Dallas vs. S. Stars:
So how long until someone comes and beats up all four of them?

Braun gives no fucks about any of these jobbers.

Dude, even Backlund's not safe!!

Bo and Backlund segments NEED to happen, by the way.

- Braun vs. Rollins:
This is fun already. The unstoppable force and the immovable object.

Strowman making simple offense effective. Good to see.

This is a pretty big deal. I like it. What's Braun's next step.

I was wondering where the heck Sami was in all this.

- Post-match:
Jericho picking his spots.

- JeriKO interview:
Jericho has held a singles championship with another person before, so I wouldn't rule our him doing so here!

JeriKO is still pretty entertaining.

- G. Truth vs. Club:
At least this led to something.

Filling time, I guess.

Golden Truth is more interesting in 2016 than these two for sure.

Bleeehhhhh.

- Swann/Dar/Dana:
Ahhhhhh I love Noam Dar.

- Swann vs. Ariya:
I liked Ariya trying to get an advantage against the high-flyer.

Lots of flippy moves in a short time frame.

- Swann/Neville:
Good God who writes this garbage? I guess Vince likes it.

OH MAN Neville has no chill.

- Ariya/Gallagher:
Funny cover for the loss.

I REALLY want to see a duel on 205 Live now. Ideally they'll fence or something.

- Reigns vs. Owens:
So, how is this match going to be different with Y2J in a cage above the ring?

STALLING time.

HOW WILL REIGNS OVERCOME THE ODDS OH MYYYYYY

I've seen these two face off so much that there's not really much they can bring to the table at this point.

Solid stuff.

Funny for Owens to use his best friend's move.

That was fun for what it was.

- Post-match:
And the LOOOOONG road to Seth vs. HHH continues.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment