Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Smackdown and 205 Live Reax - 12/20/16

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown and 205 Live.

-- Smackdown:
- AJ vs. Ellsworth:
They're definitely starting off big, huh? They probably have something else in mind this is leading to.

AJ FINALLY able to body this guy. Time to get ready for Cena or Taker.

AJ takes on all comers. What a champ.

- Post-match:
I'm glad AJ got the pin BEFORE kicking his ass so Ellsworth didn't surprise him.

Jesus AJ sending a message.

- AJ/Ziggler/Corbin:
So, is Ellsworth joining the Spirit Squad and The Headbangers or what?

Hahahahah Heel AJ is a treat.

DAMN. AJ going hard on Dolph.

Oh, so both men in the WWE Title match are losers. Great.

I like Baron Corbin stepping up to the plate.

OOOOOOHHHHHH Baron taking some stiff shots, too.

WASTED.

- Bryan/Ziggler:
Ha. Ziggler suckered in once again. Come on, dude.

- Miz vs. Crews:
I loved the start. Apollo trying to become champ ASAP.

Crews is talented. That's for sure.

Apollo making it look 2 Easy.

So much for Maryse keeping the belt on her man.

Crews' athleticism is just unbelievable.

NICE ending. I love cheating Miz.

- Miz/Renee:
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Miz took the gloves OFF for that one.


- Tag match next week:
That sounds like a pretty good clash.

- Natalya/Nikki/Carmella:
Ehhhhhhh. Not a fan of this angle.

Carmella trying a little too hard. It could be the promos she's given to deliver.

Yeah this is silly. Too "catfighty" for me.

Oh man, this is bad.

Pretty cringey faux "shoot" stuff.

lol. Nice shot at the marriage thing.

- Bryan/Alexa:
Bryan calling Bliss' bluff was great.

Nice segment overall.

- Harper vs. Ambrose:
I love this matchup.

I'm marking out for Luke Harper lately. Not even ashamed to admit it.

This is good.

Ambrose being tossed around but fighting back is fun to watch.

Dean will fight three guys. He doesn't give a fuck.

NICE ending.

- Post-match:
See, Ambrose, this is what happens when you don't have any friends. All Hail the Wyatts.

And Miz adding insult to injury. Well, injury to injury. Alpha as fuck.

- Bliss vs. Luchadora:
I wonder if she knows Los Conquistadores, El Generico, or Los Matadores?

This new woman knows what's up.

Alexa's being challenged here.

DAMN. The champ just lost to someone making her Smackdown debut.

- Luchadora unmasks:
AWWWWWW I'LL BE A SON OF A BITCH!!

- Phillippe/Mojo/Curt:
Why would you be looking for Randy? Dude will straight-up RKO your ass.

Oh hey will Curt and Mojo be bros given their history with Zack?

Ehhh. At least it set up a match.

- Mojo vs. Curt:
This is pretty much filling time, I guess.

Not bad here.

Fine win for Rawley. At least Curt's getting paid, brother!

- Ellsworth/Carmella:
James is probably making pretty good money to get his ass kicked vs. having better matches on the indies. Run with it, dude!

Oh is Carmella going to feud with Dasha now?

- Ziggler vs. Corbin:
I love when two contrasting styles clash.

This is fun. Baron does his way of wrestling well.

Corbin going into the title picture would be interesting. I'd be flabbergasted if they don't do Taker vs. AJ at the Rumble. They've got to have Taker on that card in Texas after the whole "I'm back" thing.

Ziggler always puts up a fight (before losing).

Dolph's got a lot of skill and athleticism.

Talk about a Clothesline From Hell from Corbin. Good gawd almighty.

OH SHIT Corbin able to survive a Zig Zag.

I'm liking this spilling out of the ring.

Fine ending.

- Post-match:
AJ has NO chill. Good for him. Win by any means necessary.

Big match for next week. And where the heck is Undertaker!?

-- 205 Live:
- Ariya vs. Dorado:
Yeah I've seen enough flippy moves in my day.

I like Daivari's work.

This is kind of coming together. It's not flowing great.

Dorado can definitely do some good moves.

Nice ending sequence!

- Ariya interview:
This is ridiculous in the best way.

- Neville/Kendrick:
That was good. Neville finally feels like a star.

- Tajiri video:
I definitely think he'll add something good to the show, helping out the wrestlers who are new to the WWE system.

- Cedric vs. Gulak:
Nice work to start.

Good aggression from Cedric.

I like Gulak's style. He brings something different to the table, and that's really appreciated.

NICE counter to the Lumbar Check. Gulak had that scouted.

I'm liking this once a good deal.

Gulak has no chill. Come to ringside at your own risk.

Dar is such a gentleman!!

I'm surprised Alexander won despite Dar distracting him.

- Gulak interview:
OH SHIT he just turned the heelness up to 11.

- Alicia/Noam/Cedric:
Alicia's pretty fragile for a former Divas' Champion.

Noam is so slimy and I love it.

- Neville/Kendrick vs. TJP/Swann:
Oh yeah, I'm liking douchebag Neville.

Where has this Neville been all this time!? He's so much more interesting now.

I'm liking the tension between the heels.

Nice action by everyone involved here.

I'm liking the story they're all telling here.

Good work all around.

I love the kneebar being sold as a big deal.

NICE transition from Sliced Bread to the Captain's Hook.

Neville's just outright mean! I love it.

That was good. I'm loving the new chapter for the former NXT Champion.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment