Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2016

NXT and ROH Reax - 12/28/16

-- NXT:
- Lorcan vs. Almas:
I'm glad we're seeing Cien in his element now.

Good back-and-forth.

Man, Cien's like a completely different wrestler in there. He's much more confident now.

I like Lorcan, but something's missing. Definitely a good worker, though.

Lorcan has nice aggression.

I love Andrade just blatantly cheating.

WOW. I didn't see that win coming. Nice work.

- Liv/Aliyah vs. Peyton/Billie:
Liv at least has some fire.

This is going well enough.

Aliyah's impressing me, and Billie and Peyton always do.

I like the teamwork from the heels.

Good move keeping Liv out of this one.

Good work by the heels. Aliyah was pretty solid, too.

- #DIY vs. Tajiri/Tozawa:
Fine mat work to start.

I can't wait to see more Tozawa.

Tajiri picking his spots. I like it.

Tajiri's still able to contribute.

This is solid!

I'm liking the story working on the arms.

I'm impressed.

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE KICKED BY TOZAWA!???

I like all four men's work.

I like the idea of Tajiri taking Tozawa under his wing.

Tozawa's impressive. A great signing from an athletic perspective.

Ahhhh I missed the tarantula.

I'm loving the suplex action.

This is awesome!

Really solid ending.

- Nia vs. Asuka:
Oh, I'm excited for this one.

Nice to see Asuka as the underdog for once.

I love Asuka's physicality.

And Nia's as dominant as ever.

This feels like an important match.

Nia's no pushover! Good luck, champ.

Damn. Nia's just mean here.

Asuka's not giving up, but Nia's giving her a beating.

Weird to see the champ being womanhandled like this.

I'm loving the submissions.

I probably would have taken the countout rather than face Nia. Yikes.

GOOD GAWD WHAT A CHOKESLAM!!!

Asuka trying her damnedest to get a submission.

Nia showing some real power here.

HOLY SHIT WHAT A GERMAN!

That was really good.

- Joe vs. Nakamura:
As good as these two are, I'm glad we're getting something different in San Antonio.

I love seeing a clash of big strikes.

I'm liking the mind games.

Oh this is a battle.

I'm excited to see what Nakamura will do against new opponents.

Joe seeking and destroying.

LOVING the attack on the leg.

I love Joe making use of submissions to try to beat Shinsuke.

Really good back and forth here.

These two know each other really well and it shoes.

SAMOAN SUPLEX CITY.

GOOD GAWD WHAT A KINSHASA!!!!

Shinsuke's strikes are something else. Damn.

-- ROH:
- Intro:
It's going to continue to be awkward to see Nigel on this show after he's jumped to WWE.


- Fish vs. Ospreay:
This match is pretty much guaranteed to get at least 3.5*

Fish is smooth. I like it.

How long until Ospreay gets passed as the most talked-about flippy guy?

Ospreay can definitely do incredible things.

WOW. I can see why people like Ospreay. I can also see why people don't.

Jesus. I didn't even know some of Ospreay's moves were possible.

It's tough to be the guy who just sits there and lets the other guy do all the cool flips. Fish is talented, but we're barely getting to see it.

Not bad! I'll be glad to see Fish in action again.

- Bucks vs. Scurll/Ospreay:
Oh yeah, this one will get 4.25* easily. More stunts = more snowflakes, brother.


OK that double thumb to the eye spot was hysterical. They got me.

I'd mark out for someone tapping out to a wristlock or something.

Hey, if you're going to be the flippy guys, be THE flippy guys. Impressive stunts.

Nice of Scurll to do something different.

Scurll and Ospreay make an interesting team.

Flying moves everywhere.

GOOD GAWD WHAT A DDT ON THE APRON.

This is absolutely insane. Jesus.

This is wild! Everyone's doing good stuff.

I'm liking we're getting to see more of what Scurll is capable of.

Funny umbrella spot.

WOW. Just WOW.

Now THAT was one heck of an ending.

- Ospreay vs. Scurll:
I'm seeing a theme to this show...


These two clearly know each other well.

Ugggghhhh.... probably enough flips and poses for one episode.

I'm a believer of Ospreay. He's something else.

Scurll's pretty entertaining in a different fashion.

Looks like we've got a new Best Moonsault Ever. BIG combination of flips there.

I'm about ready for the finish after so many flips in one episode.

I like Marty. This was good to see what the hype is about with these two.

Nice ending!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment