Total Pageviews

Friday, October 20, 2017

Impact Wrestling Reax - 10/19/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

- Moose/ATT:
I'm sorry, but I think Moose turned heel when he broke in and stole so much stuff.

- Impact vs. Adonis:
Somewhat surprisingly, these two never had a one-on-one match in WWE.

I like Adonis' power here.

Impact definitely has a lot of energy. I like it.

Impact also has some crazy moves. Damn.

Not bad at all to keep things going.

- Post-match:
I like Impact getting some heat on the traveling world champion.

The numbers catching up to the former ECW Champion.

Not bad!

- Alberto video:
I wonder what he'll do at BFG. I wouldn't be shocked if he just showed up and challenged the winner of Eli vs. Impact since he never really "lost" the championship.

- Texano vs. Phantasma vs. J. Storm vs. Edwards vs. EC3:
I like the showcase of footage from other promotions. It definitely puts over the "global" aspect of things.


Kind of a mess to follow so far, but that's not shocking. These names haven't worked together much, and the Impact guys aren't as used to how AAA does things.



I was wondering how long the Impact guys would be able to stick together!!

Pretty crazy work here.

Not bad to continue the road to BFG.

- oVe/LAX:
By summer of 2018, Impact will be entirely in Canada and Mexico at this rate.

The Crash and AAA are getting over on this show, at least.

- EC3/J. Storm/Edwards:
I love the blatant shilling of the company's international partnerships. It's appropriately desperate.

- Cornette/Lambert/D'Amore:
ATT is also really benefiting from TV time here.

- Everett vs. Dezmond:
This is basically a showcase for the X-Division heels. Fine by me.

Watch Dezmond beat three guys to totally bury them.

I mean, damn. They might as well make this a handicap match.

That was OK to show off Dezmond's skill.

- Trevor in CRASH:
Impact's going to be a traveling brand of people just showing up in other wrestling promotions, I think.

- oVe in CRASH:
Wow. These two are just handing out title matches left and right!

- Grado/Park:
Grado got suckered by Joseph on that contract.

Man. Joseph really had to do Grado bad to get the Impact Zone to turn on him.

It's a shame Joseph fell down that path!

Uh-oh... be careful here, Grado!

Wow. Park really planned this out, huh?

Grado is pretty funny here.

Park is a lot of fun.

OHHHHHH Grado's really done it now. He's going to need some backup in that one.

- Grado/J. Mitchell:
Hahaha what is this? A haunted car??

YYYYYEEESSSSSSS. Mitchell is one of my favorite characters.

- oVe vs. Diamond/Danger:
oVe rolling over these guys.

Looks like we're in for a bunch of MOVES.

Yep. Pretty much.

OK to continue the build to BFG.

- ATT/Moose, etc.:
Wow. Lambert's got wrestling cred.

That awkward acknowledgement of the Jarretts.

Lambert with a big babyface promo here.

Oh, yeah, they definitely come across as the faces given all the criminal actions.

It's pretty funny to see King Mo back after his previous stint.

Hmmmm... that should be interesting at BFG. Either a lot of fun or a trainwreck.

Bound For Glory is going to be Impact, ATT, AAA, The Crash, and NOAH all wrapped up into one show.

Lambert is KILLING this. I like it.

Lashley is a force of nature.

ATT just destroying everyone. Damn.

This is a pretty compelling angle now.

That was good!

- oVe/Konnan:
Konnan lives the life.

Damn, man. oVe worked Mexico for free? That's some shit.

Ohio Vs. the entire Crash roster.

Not bad. I'm interested to see if LU names head to The Crash and end up on Impact in 2018.

- Rosemary vs. Taya:
Oh I like this already.

Rosemary's tough as hell. Sexy Star better watch out!

This is pretty physical. I like it.

I'm liking this.

Taya hits pretty hard, too.

Awesome Red Wedding counter.

That was great!

- Post-match:
And it keeps on going!

These two could have a WAR at BFG. I'm looking forward to it.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment