Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Raw Reax - 10/9/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.

- MizTV:
This should be pretty fun.

Funny.

Miz is a great mouthpiece.

I love them sticking it to Roman like this. Pretty funny.

Hey, if it wasn't for Dean and Seth, Cesaro wouldn't get that new T-shirt!!

I love the bragging for their achievements.

The Miz Dog!

Roman about to rally the troops to beat some people up.

I'm liking seeing all these names back together. Especially with Brock not around.

HAHAHAHA Miz taking the smart route here.

Oh yeah, they're back and doing what made them so dominant the first time.

Nice ending.

- Jordan vs. Karl:
I like the battle between Jordan's technique and Karl's brawling.

Nice work so far.

Jordan could use Matt Hardy out here to counter Luke.

Karl going for a tag was funny.

Pretty fun.

Good match!

- Miz/Angle:
Wow. No sympy for Miz from that guy who looks like Colonel Sanders.

That should be a big main event!!

- Elias/Titus:
NASCAR is still a thing in 2017. Geez.

Titus can be pretty funny. I miss Pancake Patterson.

- Elias vs. Apollo:
Elias has some good psychology.

I wish they could find something bigger for Apollo.

Wow. Impressive moonsault from Crews.

Not bad at all!

- Enzo/Angle:
Enzo havin ta deal with hatas in tha ring AND in tha back!!

Pretty clever way for Kalisto to get a title shot.

Wow. Enzo pushes everyone's buttons, huh?

Hahahaha Enzo knows he's a star! Treat him like one!

Talk about stacking the deck against Enzo! I'd tell him to move to Smackdown, but I think Shane and Bryan would hate on him, too.

- Strowman vs. M. Hardy:
Both Hardys might be on the injured list once Braun's done with Matt.

Matt's valiant, but Braun's damn near indestructible.

NICE counter to the Side Effect. I'm glad Braun's in the company.

This is going well enough.

OH MY GOD he kicked out of the Twist of Fate at one!

Braun destroyed him. Damn.

- Post-match:
Looks like Matt was fully BROKEN in that match.

Ha. Braun has unfinished business.

It might take all three men to beat Braun!!

NICE. Maybe that will keep Braun down for a little while?

- Shield interview:
That was good. Each of them was succinct.

- Mickie/Alexa:
I like Mickie getting some characterization. It's been a long time since she was Trish's stalker. Or was it Mae Young's?

Good fired-up promo from Mickie.

I'm DYING at the Vaudevillains-style video.

That was hysterical.

Brilliant segment. Alexa has been incredibly entertaining.

- Angle/women:
Everyone lining up to be taken out by Asuka!

I assume Sasha and Bayley cost each other the match or something.

- Cedric/Mustafa vs. Kendrick/Gallagher:
I like the devious duo of heels.

Pretty good teamwork between Brian and Jack. They make a good pair.

Brian playing the referee is great as always.

Pretty solid work here.

Nice! I think the Captain's Hook is a better heel finisher, but I'm not too upset.

- Miz/Angle/Braun:
I like Miz playing Angle like this.

Ha. Curtis Axel not even getting a nod here.

That should be one hell of a battle, and Braun being involved makes it less one-sided.

- Finn/Bray/Abigail:
It's hard in some ways to use Bray, given how weird things are for him.

It's a shame we won't see Finn, Karl, and Gallows vs. Bray, Harper, and Rowan (or will we???).

I think Abigail is just Bray with an awful voice filter...

I'm split on this. It's a little hokey. I'd pop for Breezango being involved, though.

- Emma vs. Dana vs. Bayley vs. Sasha vs. Alicia:
I don't think I'd be eager to fight Asuka, much less be willing to fight four other people for the "honor."

D&E back together!!!!

... Temporarily.

I like Dana well enough.

Oh... so much for that.

- Emma vs. Bayley vs. Sasha vs. Alicia:
I like the Sasha/Bayley rivalry.

- Emma vs. Sasha vs. Alicia:
Haha I love Emma's blatant backstabbing.

Sasha's a solid fighting babyface.

Sasha vs. Asuka would definitely be really good, but I think that will be saved for later.

Pretty nice work here.

- Emma vs. Sasha:
That was pretty cool. It makes sense to start Asuka off with an exhibition of sorts instead of throwing her right into the deep end.

- Finn interview:
This is definitely weird as hell.

I kind of want to see what they'll pull out for this.

- Kalisto interview:
I like him alright as an underdog babyface. He wasn't getting anywhere on Raw, so it made sense to put him here.

- Enzo vs. Kalisto:
Enzo's dancing kills me every time.

Man, Enzo's got 99 problems and they're all cruiserweights.

Enzo is so much fun. I'm loving this.

Enzo keeps holding on to survive this.

I'm surprised the lumberjacks attacked Kalisto. I figured they'd be happy with ANYONE holding the title other than Enzo.

This is an interesting match given how different these two are.

Hahaha it's an all out brawl!!

That was a really cool superplex spot.

Oh, man. Enzo finally found a check he couldn't cash.

ENZO WAS ROBBED!!!!!!! Good ending, but come on!! 205 Live was finally gaining in viewers with him as champ. I get they want to "send him a message" or whatever, but I'd like to think there are better ways to do that than sabotaging his career.

- Post-match:
The fix was in!!!!!! A whole division fulla hatas!!!!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment