Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Smackdown and 205 Live Reax - 10/10/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown and 205 Live.

-- Smackdown:
- Tag team division:
The Usos absolutely went through a war to take those titles. Damn.

I hope Jimmy and Jey are going to give some respect to a team that took them to the limit.

I don't like the notion all the other teams suck. There's a difference between "we're great" and "no one else is any good."

There was a LOT of weapon chaos in that match. Damn.

Everyone put on a clinic in that match.

That was a pretty cool moment of respect.

I'm glad the other teams aren't just going to take the disrespect from Jimmy and Jey.

DAMN. Jey going stiff on Mojo there.

Oh, hey, there are other teams!!

Wow. Just have everyone come out now!

Glad Bryan prevented whatever other duos were going to try to make a claim for the title!!

Also glad the Usos and New Day get a break after that battle in the cell.

- Ascension vs. Breezango vs. Bros vs. Gable/Benjamin:
Looks like we're in for one of those "everyone flies in and does a move" matches.

The Ascension are glad they get to be in a televised match, I'm sure.

Gable is ridiculously smooth.

I'm liking the matwork here.

Wow. All four times are fired up.

Everyone making their mark in this one.

Benjamin and Gable are already a lot of fun together.

That was pretty cool. I'm excited for the next title match.

- Natalya/Lana/Tamina/Carmella/Charlotte:
Wow. This got crunched for time, huh?

Charlotte winning the title at Starrcade would be good.

- Corbin interview:
Baron vs. Twitter at Survivor Series?

- Carmella vs. Becky:Carmella's going to get eaten alive here if she's not careful.

Becky might beat both of them!

Clever spot with the couple at ringside.

I like how this one's going.

Nice enough ending.

- Owens/Zayn:
This is a big moment for Kevin.

Oh I'm sure we haven't seen Shane's last crazy stunt.

Hahaha like Kevin's character would go to heaven.

This is based. I love it.

I'm glad Sami isn't being so passive anymore.

Kevin has definitely lapped Sami's WWE achievements.

Hey, Sami's grabbing that brass ring!

I mostly like Sami's reasoning here.

That was pretty good.

Nice segment overall.

- Rusev/Aiden vs. Orton/Shinsuke:
I like Aiden helping Rusev out.

I like this one spilling out.

English trying to steal the show here. I like it.

I like Rusev; it's a shame he can only go so far right now.

Good teamwork from the heels.

That was a pretty fun ending. I just wonder what's next for everyone.

- AJ interview:
It's like they want to elevate Corbin but they don't want to elevate him.

I wouldn't be surprised if Baron's title reign ends within a week.

Not a bad promo.

- B. Bros:
Well this is weird.

Am I watching Southpaw Regional??

Eh. I'm willing to give it a chance.

- Roode/Ziggler:
Wow. Roode got right to the point.

Ha. "The greatest in-ring performer in WWE history" choked AGAIN.

Dolph did put on a clinic. If he'd just shut up and wrestle, I might like him.

I'm good with a rematch. Both men are talented.

Bleehhhhhhhhh. I'm ready for Dolph to disappear. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

- AJ vs. Corbin:
AJ already bringing the fight.

Styles working circles around him so far.

I'm liking this so far.

Styles can really move for Baron here.

I like Baron having the Calf Crusher scouted.

This is going well enough.

Fine ending to keep the train going.

- Post-match:
I don't think they can all eat one championship...

Not bad!

-- 205 Live:
- Kalisto/Enzo/Ariya/Mustafa:
It is pretty cool for Kalisto to get that honor. I can't even hate on that.

Ahhhh I love Enzo's attitude.

God Enzo is so FIRE on the mic. I love the savagery.

Nice nod to Eddie's catchphrase.

Good acknowledgement of Enzo using underhanded tactics himself.

Enzo's a trip. I'm loving this.

Fine start to the show.

- Swann promo:
Rich laying it out. I like that.

- Swann vs. TJP:
-- Fall One:
GOTTA FLIP FAST.

I like TJP's aggression here.

That was a pretty good first fall.

-- Fall Two:
TJP shining so far.

Fun work here. TJP is in his element for sure, and both men are solid.

These two obviously know each other well.

I'm liking all the maneuvering here.

I'm really impressed with this so far.

Both men really working hard.

Swann had that springboard move countered.

I love the kneebar. TJP gets creative with how he uses it.

Wow. This is really good.

Great match!

- Enzo/Ariya/Gulak:
Gulak and Enzo is a pretty fun combination.

Gulak being "woke" popped me.

Not bad.

- Gulak/Akira: 
That's not very sportsmanlike!

That was definitely more impactful than a PowerPoint.

- Cedric interview:
That was pretty good! Alexander is a man with conviction.

- Enzo promo:
Ahhhh.... good times.

- Kalisto/Mustafa vs. Enzo/Ariya:
This could end up being three-on-one for Enzo if he's not careful!

Pretty solid so far. They're working everyone in pretty well.

I'm liking this action.

Mustafa's solid!

I'm glad to see what Kalisto can do.

Pretty good work here.

Nice ending sequence to build the new champion.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment