Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 26, 2017

NXT and ROH Reax - 10/25/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT and ROH.

-- NXT:
- Regal promo:
I wouldn't mind Nikki being the next champion in the slightest.

I'm definitely looking forward to Authors vs. SAnitY. That could be absolutely insane.

- Oney/Burch vs. Tino/Riddick:
Oney would be a nice addition to 205 Live.

Good work early.

Riddick and Tino are a solid enough duo.

This is going well so far.

That ended quite well. Tino and Riddick are gelling better.

- Battle royal:
Nice to see some of these names again.

Hahahahaha Nikki took care of Taynara pretty quickly.

I enjoy this style of match.

I love Cross attacking everyone. She's rabid!!

Damn. Nikki's on a roll.

Belair's doing pretty well for herself here.

Nice elimination of LeRae.

I like Bianca's hair being a plot point.

Good work here.

That was cool. Glad to see Cross involved at Takeover.

- Post-match:
I like this setting to sell the upcoming match.

Pretty cool.

- McIntyre/Vega:
Damn. Zelina gets things DONE.

Drew vs. Almas should be pretty good.

- Black/Dream:
Velveteen is cruising for an ass-kicking.

Hey, I like the mean streak.

That was good.

- Zelina promo:
She's pretty good!

Vega has definitely been a great addition to Almas' act.

- Almas vs. Strong:
I like this already. Both men are experienced, and that shows here.

Good work between these two.

Strong is definitely motivated. I like that.

Almas seems to be getting more acclimated to NXT. That's good.

Wow. Strong's really good.

This is going well!!

I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

I'm surprised Jason Jordan hasn't used the Angle Slam yet, since Roderick is.

That was pretty good.

- Post-match:
They're doing a good job rehabilitating Almas after something of a slump.

- Strong/Undisputed:
There's such obvious history here.

I like the build to this so far.

-- ROH:
- Scurll vs. White:
Marty Scurll is one of my favorite workers right now. He's pretty versatile.

I'm liking the back-and-forth so far.

Wow. These two work together pretty well. ROH is impressing me lately.

I'm impressed here. Both men are going hard.

White's very talented.

They're telling a good story here. Smooth work, too.

Hahahahaha nice ending.

- Addiction promo:
It's weird how things have turned from these guys representing ROH against Bullet Club to fans cheering the invaders.

- Dawgs vs. T. Boyz:
Good start.

I like the teamwork from Rhett and Ferrara here.

The Tempura Boyz are a solid undercard face team.

I'm impressed by both teams so far.

Pretty good ending sequence.

- B. Club promo:
I wonder if WWE would be interested in pushing Cody now that he's shown what else he can do.

- Punishment vs. Taylor vs. Chuckie vs. M. Briscoe:
Punishment vs. King could be pretty fun.

I like Mark being willing to tango with Punishment.

Nice combination of workers here.

OUCH. Snake eyes on the apron looks pretty rough.

This is kind of a mess, but I'm enjoying it.

I'm liking the action here.

Martinez vs. Shane is a lot of fun.

Everyone getting to show off how good they are. I like it.

Punishment's really impressive here.

That was a pretty cool ending. Mark vs. Kenny should be good whenever we get it.

- Post-match:
Wow, Jay. Let your brother celebrate, man. You guys have been tag champs 50 times now.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment