Total Pageviews

Friday, October 6, 2017

Impact Wrestling Reax - 10/5/17

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

- Eli/Adonis/Garza:
They're doing a good job building Drake. Glad to see something good come out of Alberto's suspension.

I also like the idea of him being a truly global champion with the title defenses elsewhere.

I'm already bored of Cornette. I've seen him do this same shtick for so long; I'm ready for some new people to have that role.

Ha. Eli's going to have a busy night even without defending the title!

This has generally been pretty good for Adonis.

 - Adonis vs. Garza:
I'm liking this early.

I have a feeling Impact's not too happy after not winning the title last week.

Wow. Way to ruin the match, Johnny. Rude.

- Post-match:
Pure chaos under the Cornette regime.

I guess that was OK to set something up for next week.

- oVe/LAX video:
Wow, it didn't take long for LAX's lives to spiral out of control after that title loss.

- oVe in action:
oVe getting right back to business.

That was fine to build the new champs.

- Sienna/KM/Gail/Taryn/Allie:
I like Sienna making this all about herself. Since Gail's not going to be in action much longer, it makes sense to build someone new.

Gail has definitely done a LOT for the Knockouts during her tenure.

I'm so glad Taryn's getting a proper sendoff after abruptly leaving. The final chapter of Gail vs. Taryn will be memorable.

Oh, wow. I'm surprised they're going that route at BFG. I guess it's so Allie can steal the win. Not a bad idea, although I was obviously geared up for Gail and Taryn going one-on-one. This also lessens the burden on the two people ending their Impact careers.

- Park/Grado:
I love Park's meta gimmick.

I don't know who's behind these (my guess is Borash), but they're hilarious.

- Trevor/Konley/Everett vs. Sonjay/Sydal/Petey:
The X-Division often turns into multi-man flippery.

Fun for showing off cool moves.

I guess Sydal might be in line for a title shot after that.

- Post-match:
Ohhhh.... yeah I think I know where this is headed. Another big clustermess of flips at BFG.

- Laurel:
Another fun trainwreck segment. I'm under the impression there will be less of this with Jarrett gone.

- Moose/Lashley/ATT:
Oh, wow. Moose going right into the lions' den.

This isn't going to end well for Moose. 

Pretty sure this is trespassing.

I'd watch Moose beat up like 35 MMA dudes at BFG.

- Texano/Fantasma vs. EC3/J. Storm:
Oh I'm already glad to see a big brawl.

Storm & EC3 make a reluctant, but effective team.

Team AAA putting up a fight. I'm glad to see it.

This is going well! It's heated.

I like the teamwork from the AAA side.

This is good from a psychology standpoint.

Mostly good work here.

Uggghhhhhhh the Tower of Doom.

Man! Those dirty AAA cheats get another one! I actually kind of want to see Dutch Mantel go full Zeb Colter on them.

- More LAX:
I wonder how many more appearances we'll see from Ki.

I'm fine to see more from all this.

I wonder what the 5873 members of LAX will do at BFG.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment