Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 2/12/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Order promo:
Frankly Christopher Daniels would be a much more interesting leader than Matt Hardy.

- Omega/Page vs. Kazarian/Sky:
Nice start.

Solid tag action here.

Good action from everyone.

I like the story for this one.

I'm enjoying this!

These teams work together well.

This is quite good.

Very good match.

- Post-match:
Hmmm maybe Page is with Dark Order?

AEW definitely has a lot of teams.

Pretty fun tag brawl.

- Santana interview:
I liked that a LOT. Very good to make this match emotional.

- Allin video:
Ooooh Sammy vs. Allin should be fun.

- Daniels/Dark Order:
Oh he is so joining the group.

- Sammy vs. Dustin:
I like this.

Dustin's still got it.

Pretty solid! And a surprise win.

- Post-match:
Right? When is Hager actually wrestling?

That Revolution match works for me.

- Baker promo:
I enjoy this side of Britt.

Well looks like Britt's going to be in line for a title match.

Good to build her up.

- Riho vs. Nyla:
Natural story here.

I'm liking this a lot.

They play off each other well.

Nyla definitely looks indestructible in there with Riho.

This is solid!

That was quite good!

- Post-match:
Haha poor Riho. I'm curious what's next for her.

- Jericho promo:
WHOA didn't expect Cobb here. That should be good, though.

- MJF vs. J. Boy:
Frankly I don't have high expectations for this, but the rest of the show has been solid.

Not bad, just fairly standard.

OK, this is improving.

Good enough so far.

Jungle Boy's got potential.

I liked that ending!

- Post-match:
Luchasaurus vs. Wardlow would be interesting.

- Pac promo:
I really like this side of him.

- Mox vs. Santana:
I'm glad this is a heated fight.

They've told a really good story about eye injuries.

This is nice!

I like the story here.

So wait are we headed for a blindfold match?

That was quite good.

- Post-match:
Very good angle to build to Revolution.

Wow Cobb isn't wasting any time!!

I hope Cobb can be a big star. He's worked hard.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment