Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 2/14/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Min Event and 205 Live.
-- Main Event:
- NWJ vs. EY:
I think Jose's a fine worker but this gimmick seems to have reached its shelf life.

I liked the dive spot.

Good enough.

- Karl/Luke vs. Curt/Zack:
Fine tag action here.

Another fine match.

-- 205 Live:
- Singhs entrance:
I hope you like cheap heat!

Fun in a silly way.

- Singhs vs. One Two:
Mostly fun work here.

I liked that ending.

- Post-match:
I kind of like the idea of a faction here.

Good heat segment.

- Wilde video:
Generic, but fine to set next week up.

- Lio interview:
That was solid. I like this version of Lio.

- Kendrick/Ariya:
Man they're going hard on Canada on this show.

Interesting segment overall.

- Kendrick/Ariya vs. Nese/Kanellis:
I can't believe I've actually missed Mike Kanellis.

I'm enjoying this heel team.

Nese is very good here.

This is pretty good.

Hmmmm maybe we're in for an eight man tag. If not all out faction warfare!

- Post-match:
That was nice! I look forward to the no DQ match.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment