Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 2/25/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Ace/D'Amore:
Oh wow they're going to make Tessa a double champion aren't they?

- RVD vs. Daga:
Daga's doing well here.

RVD and Katie are very entertaining.

This is more of an angle than a match.

Hahahahahaha RVD not giving a fuck is great.

- Post-match:
Wow we're really getting an anti-trolls tag team.

Interesting followup.

- Grace/Rayne:
Haha I like Madison not making the challenge herself.

- Rohit vs. Wentz:
I'd be fine never seeing the Desis again.

Frankly kind of a nothing match because I don't see either talent doing anything significant anytime soon.

That was fine from an in-ring perspective.

- Post-match:
I'm completely OK with someone interrupting Desis content.

- Ace promo:
I love his egotism.

I hope there's good followup after Tessa moves on from him.

- oVe:
Hmmmm. I like the idea of them having someone new to work with.

- Grace vs. Alize:
I loved the power on display here.

- North promo:
I LOVE this team.

Good work.

- Rosemary/Havok:
Blehhhhhhhhhh. The hacker can come back and cancel this too.

- Elgin vs. Eddie:
I love the chemistry they have.

Elgin's strength is unreal.

This is a lot of fun.

Another incredible battle between these two.

- D'Amore/Petey/Moose:
BASED Moose killing TNA.

Hahaha. Moose vs. Red, Harris, and Suicide at No Place Like Home please.

Oooooh Petey got him back pretty good, though.

- Swinger/Mack/Disco:
Holy shit this is a perfect teaming.

Oh boy this should be interesting.

- Ace vs. Tessa:
Oh Tessa's killing him.

These two work together well.

This is intense.

Oh. Well. That was good while it lasted.

- Post-match:
Oh shit we're about to have an all-women's world title match. Might as well, I guess.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment